DVDVR Message Board

JUNE PHOTO THREAD

Isn't Alicia doing a mist version with the soda?

Is she spitting it on people to blind them during matches? I've only seen her current schtick a couple of times so I don't know. I think Rollins could probably pull off the mist as well.

BqdxVqXCYAAguBJ.jpg

At just shy of 45 does anyone look better than this man in wrestling right now?

Well, he has wrestled less than 10 matches over the last, what, 4 years or so now?

Stephanie is cute when she is not wearing Herman Munster heels to look tall. 

Which I find fascinating--because she's actually tall, no heels needed.

First woman I have seen with little man syndrome. At least she is not on HGH like Big John Studd.

I don't know either. People are raving about her, but it's just another crazy gimmick for an another diva that is other wise unremarkable.

She's actually proven herself to be a pretty good worker, one of the handful of women currently under WWE employ who can go in the ring. She could use a bigger moveset though.

A friend over on Twitter alerted me about Thunder 104.5 - a county radio station out of Virginia:

tumblr_n7kxjpmviU1sg99p0o1_1280.png

tumblr_n7kxjpmviU1sg99p0o2_500.png

tumblr_n7kxjpmviU1sg99p0o3_500.png

How awesomely dumb is their design and legal team over at Telemedia Broadcasting?

A friend over on Twitter alerted me about Thunder 104.5 - a county radio station out of Virginia:

How awesomely dumb is their design and legal team over at Telemedia Broadcasting?

Yeah, but is WWE actually going to sue over Thunder?

That would require admitting that you OWN Thunder.

• Like 1

In a similar fashion, I was also sent this over on Twitter. KFC Superstars:

tumblr_n7kz1104nh1qzp5ffo1_1280.jpg

Also, a bonus Nick Patrick, nWo Sting and Scott Norton pic from the Legends of Wrestling 18 event earlier this month:

tumblr_n7frceIRWb1sg99p0o1_500.jpg

Yeah, but is WWE actually going to sue over Thunder?

That would require admitting that you OWN Thunder.

It all depends on what the copyright covers.  If it's just TV and/or wrestling, then they're fine.  If it's all media, in perpetuity, etc. etc. then they may have some problems ahead. (Assuming, the E hasn't given permission and/or they renewed the copyright when it came up)