DVDVR Message Board

JUNE PHOTO THREAD

tumblr_n1ko0mSLd71s3qrv4o1_500.jpg

Weirdest thing about Razor meeting the sick kids is that he does it on Jerry Springer! Must have been right before he went Trash TV.

Now they just send BNB to deliver paternity results on Maury.

Holy shit, if BNB was on the paternity episodes of Maury I might be fired from my job from missing too much work.  Barret gives the bad news, Emma does the dance with "you ARE NOT THE FATHER" dude.

• Like 2

Weirdest thing about Razor meeting the sick kids is that he does it on Jerry Springer! Must have been right before he went Trash TV.

Holy shit, if BNB was on the paternity episodes of Maury I might be fired from my job from missing too much work.  Barret gives the bad news, Emma does the dance with "you ARE NOT THE FATHER" dude.

maury-dance-o.gif

RHHZtFz.jpg

Oh my goodness, there's so much money to made if Sweet Saraya Knight beat the shit out of Lawler for looking at her daughter like that.

I would have enjoyed seeing Jerry Lawler get busted on To Catch a Predator during its run.

Is it just me or does Jerry look sleazier now at ringside than when he wore his ring gear? I guess I can accept that someone in tights wearing a crown maybe a sleazeball. I just chalk that up to being part of wrestling. Balding, older Affliction shirt wearing Jerry Lawler just strikes me as being sleazier.

• Like 1

maury-dance-o.gif

I am watching that while listening to death metal (Cardiac Arrest, fwiw). Thank you sir for the laughs this morning.

10401939_10201199451148160_3155606861020

It looks like Roddy is going to refute the idea of saying no to drugs. "Wait a minute there..."
I love who the WWF used for those ads: Hogan, Piper, Jake, Beefcake. I bet Vince was laughing his ass off over that while doing lines off their pictures.
  • Like 1