DVDVR Message Board

JUNE PHOTO THREAD

I don't know either. People are raving about her, but it's just another crazy gimmick for an another diva that is other wise unremarkable.

She's actually proven herself to be a pretty good worker, one of the handful of women currently under WWE employ who can go in the ring. She could use a bigger moveset though.

She's been around for years now with little fan fare. She acts a little crazy and people think it's great. It's sad that most WWE divas that have gotten any attention has had to go through a period of being crazy to make people notice them. Mainly because they are usually the only one with any mannerisms that make them stand out.

While I agree with her this time, I don't think Ebbie ever sees what we like in anyone we like

This is probably correct. :)

A friend over on Twitter alerted me about Thunder 104.5 - a county radio station out of Virginia:

tumblr_n7kxjpmviU1sg99p0o1_1280.png

tumblr_n7kxjpmviU1sg99p0o2_500.png

tumblr_n7kxjpmviU1sg99p0o3_500.png

How awesomely dumb is their design and legal team over at Telemedia Broadcasting?

Yeah, but is WWE actually going to sue over Thunder?

That would require admitting that you OWN Thunder.

It all depends on what the copyright covers.  If it's just TV and/or wrestling, then they're fine.  If it's all media, in perpetuity, etc. etc. then they may have some problems ahead. (Assuming, the E hasn't given permission and/or they renewed the copyright when it came up)

Well we know they still own some things relating to it...

Untitled3_zpsf4f26976.jpg

A friend over on Twitter alerted me about Thunder 104.5 - a county radio station out of Virginia:

tumblr_n7kxjpmviU1sg99p0o1_1280.png

tumblr_n7kxjpmviU1sg99p0o2_500.png

tumblr_n7kxjpmviU1sg99p0o3_500.png

How awesomely dumb is their design and legal team over at Telemedia Broadcasting?

Yeah, but is WWE actually going to sue over Thunder?

That would require admitting that you OWN Thunder.

Hilariously this station actually sponsored a Hermie Sadler UWF show in Virginia during their 2005-2007 run, so during the whole show there's a GIANT banner with THAT Thunder logo in the background. I did the commentary but can't remember which Virginia town off the top of my head.

I remember Mysterio being a guest on Sky Sports News during Euro 2008 and when asked of his thoughts on how the tournament was going he said he was disappointed Mexico didn't qualify. 

That's a true story.

In Rey's defense, he thought all sports observe the Freebird Rule.