Jump to content
DVDVR Message Board

July 2021 Wrestling Discussion.


Recommended Posts

We were trying to figure out the hierarchy of the WWE Women's division's nicknames on the discord a while ago. There's a Queen (or two), an Empress, a Princess, a Goddess, a Boss...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, The Natural said:
Well that's going to be objective.

If it was objective, it would probably be less interesting and we wouldn't watch.

 

Edited by Eoae
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Wyld Samurai said:

It's going to be a low rent Larry Flynt without any boobies

If you count steroid -induced man boobies, then there may be a few.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, The Natural said:

Well that's going to be objective.

If the series doesn't end with Vince swaggering out of the courthouse with "No Chance in Hell" playing, why even bother.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Infinit said:

I saw on Twitter last night that they people were tracking his private jet lol

I didn’t realize that was possible with private jets. It’s pretty crazy that he’s developed such a following. 

I personally think Tony should take public speaking classes. He’s got something here, but he needs to improve his showmanship skills. He always gets a reaction when coming out before the show, and after, but his nervousness is very obvious.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, nofuture said:

If the series doesn't end with Vince swaggering out of the courthouse with "No Chance in Hell" playing, why even bother.

tenor.gif?itemid=11829886

Vince-McMahon.gif&ehk=%2B6xi3pFirufPk81C

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, The Natural said:

tenor.gif?itemid=11829886

Vince-McMahon.gif&ehk=%2B6xi3pFirufPk81C

My absolute favorite crazy Vince story is the one where he looks at somebody i can't remember and says,  "I'm an incredible dancer for a white man. "

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, supremebve said:

My absolute favorite crazy Vince story is the one where he looks at somebody i can't remember and says,  "I'm an incredible dancer for a white man. "

I remember that story too! Cant remember who he was talking to, but im almost sure this occurred while The Rock was hosting SNL for the first time prior to WM2K - the musical guest was Vince's favorite band AC/DC, and I think they were watching band rehearsals

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

I remember that story too! Cant remember who he was talking to, but im almost sure this occurred while The Rock was hosting SNL for the first time prior to WM2K - the musical guest was Vince's favorite band AC/DC, and I think they were watching band rehearsals

It's just an incredibly goofy thing to say out loud as a non-sequitur. I would have no idea how to respond to that. 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think everyone is overlooking how absolutely bonkers Vince is going to be about casting himself for the series. 

We're either going to get a digitally de-aged Vince playing himself or a Hemsworth brother doing a full Thor steroid cycle.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Zimbra said:

I think everyone is overlooking how absolutely bonkers Vince is going to be about casting himself for the series. 

We're either going to get a digitally de-aged Vince playing himself or a Hemsworth brother doing a full Thor steroid cycle.

"No, no, no! Dammit! I didn't mean THIS one! Bring me the GOOD Helmsleyworth brother, NOW! And if someone is trying to bring me Karl Anderson again as a good brother, I will strangle you with my own damn hands! The joke wasn't funny the first two times!"

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Zimbra said:

I think everyone is overlooking how absolutely bonkers Vince is going to be about casting himself for the series. 

We're either going to get a digitally de-aged Vince playing himself or a Hemsworth brother doing a full Thor steroid cycle.

Now I'm going to spend the rest of my day thinking about who Vice would cast as himself. A Hemsworth brother is a good suggestion,  but I don't think he actually pay anyone anything close to what it would take to hire any of them. Part if me thinks he'd just use Randy Orton, because of the chin.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, supremebve said:

My absolute favorite crazy Vince story is the one where he looks at somebody i can't remember and says,  "I'm an incredible dancer for a white man. "

Bruce Prichard told the story on his podcast

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...