DVDVR Message Board

MGFanJay

All this Pokémon and MTG crap makes my head hurt. You guys are lucky I no longer have banning powers... Oh wait,. maybe I do... Allow me to check....

Yea I thought this whole thing would play out with Bryan winning the Rumble and going to Mania but I really don't see that happening now. I almost expect them to do a Title Unification Match between Orton/Cena. Not sure what they do with the Royal Rumble winner if they do a Title Unification scenario though.

Could they do something with the Rumble winner being the number one contender for the unified title? Or have the Authority force Cena into the Rumble with him winning?

Remember a couple years ago when we turned the Summerslam thread into a DBZ discussion, and a few people were really annoyed/horrified? I suddenly understand their pov.

Now that the WON HOF is out, I'm really ready to get back to talking about Bob Evans in that note.

Seriously though, was there any use for the part of the show between the six-man tag and the final segment(s)?

It's always fun to figure out the point in the show when they're clearly starting to just kill time before the show-closing stuff.

Why is Goldust so god damn good? I don't care that people say it every week, because I'm saying it now. That's what matters. He's better than everybody.

It's simple:1) Everything is simple. There are no fancy moves in Dust's repertoire. But everything looks good when he does it. He plays to the back of the room and things are visually interesting to look at on television.

2) He sells like a total champ.

3) Dustin was great solo. But he really knows how to wrestle as Goldust. The ridiculous character makes sense in the ring by how methodical and off-putting he is.

• Like 1

Remember a couple years ago when we turned the Summerslam thread into a DBZ discussion, and a few people were really annoyed/horrified? I suddenly understand their pov.

Now that the WON HOF is out, I'm really ready to get back to talking about Bob Evans in that note.

Is Bob Evans one of those places that has breakfast all day long?

With regards to Kane, this should have been expected. Obviously, in the wake of his father's death, he's confused, and unfortunately, he doesn't have the support system he normally would have if his brother weren't living his own life. Sooner or later, the Undertaker will return and straighten Kane out, making Kane realize that his dad wouldn't want him to be a sell-out.

Kane will then be invited over for a family BBQ where he can be the one working the grill.

With regards to Kane, this should have been expected. Obviously, in the wake of his father's death, he's confused, and unfortunately, he doesn't have the support system he normally would have if his brother weren't living his own life. Sooner or later, the Undertaker will return and straighten Kane out, making Kane realize that his dad wouldn't want him to be a sell-out.

Kane will then be invited over for a family BBQ where he can be the one working the grill.

I envision this exchange coming from Kane, Lita and Kane Jr's (if Snitsky didn't kill him) household

Kane Jr: Wait, time out. I just wanted to ask real quick, if I can. You believe in getting weird tattoos, fucking El Dandy, hooking up people's testicles to jumper cables, setting people on fire and being a monster, right?

Lita: Getting weird tattoos and fucking El Dandy. Absolutely, yes.

Kane: Hooking people's testicles to jumper cables, setting people on fire and being a monster.

Kane Jr: You two are divorced. Look, I have my own agenda. WWE, out. University of Utah, in. I'm gonna get a 4.0 in damage. I love you guys! Don't get me wrong, it's all about this. But for the first time in my life, I'm 18 and I can say "FUUUUUCK YOU!"

Kane: Junior, I didn't sell out son. I bought in. Keep that in mind. That kid's gonna make a hell of a Libertarian, huh?

Lita: Yeah, he takes after his father. He's a son of a bitch.

Kane: Well, fuck you dear.

Here's the thing.

Daniel Bryan is little.

As his name would indicate, The Big Show is big.

Therefore, Show is the better choice to push and he should be allowed to use Bryan's schtick.

If you don't get that, then I don't know what part of "you don't understand the business" is unclear.

Good day, sirs.

With that kind of logic, are you a member of the WWE writing staff?

It's what's best for business.