DVDVR Message Board

MGFanJay

Curtis Axel is so dead the second they take the IC title off of him. Without Paul Heyman they might as well give him back the Michael McGillicutty name.

He's not even a guy I'd call a "failed experiment." They never acted like they wanted to get him over. From day one with the HHH stuff, all of the little things they had him do were wrong. They let Hunter hit him and didn't have him fight back. They had him win the match by forfeit but not through any real means of his own. Then they downshifted him almost immediately into the IC picture and never gave him any actual programs, save for maybe the one with Kofi. After that it was all sacrificial lamb for months.I'm not sure I've ever seen a guy so ill-used and fed to the lions. I'm sure I have but nothing's jumping to mind.

All names on this list since about 2010:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_intercontinental_champions

It might help if he had even one single ounce of charisma at all in his entire body. He doesn't. Terrible re-name, no real gimmick, can't talk for shit, generic look. Just a head-to-toe fucking jobber.

So he's basically a taller, heavier Mike Von Erich?

The Authority's offensive coordinator. 

Like I wrote... I believe their going for an evil road agent Tony Garea type character. So I don't think you're off with that idea.

Oh man, I want that vignette with Kane at Gorilla.

Kofi: "So yeah, Alberto and I could use some advice on that finish. He goes for the arm-breaker, I make the ropes and try to slide out but he grabs me and tries to haul me... back... in..."

*Kane sits there glowering at Kofi*

Kofi: "...right. I guess we'll work it out in the ring...?"

• Like 1

Kane now has the title of Director of Operations. Kane made the announcement in a new tweet to Triple H, "@TripleH. Can't wait to start. #DirectorOfOperations."

WWE also sent a breaking news alert about Kane's new position.

I cannot wait for Kane's tweets, and eventually WWE.com videos.

I'd love to see Kane, Director of Operations of WWE, do NHL-style suspension a la Brendan Shanahan NHL suspension videos.

Kane standing there, saying "As the video shows, Big Show clearly strikes Randy Orton with a closed fist" would be a personal mark-out moment.

Here's the thing.

Daniel Bryan is little.

As his name would indicate, The Big Show is big.

Therefore, Show is the better choice to push and he should be allowed to use Bryan's schtick.

If you don't get that, then I don't know what part of "you don't understand the business" is unclear.

Good day, sirs.

With that kind of logic, are you a member of the WWE writing staff?