DVDVR Message Board

ALL-ENCOMPASSING T-SHIRT AND MERCHANDISE THREAD

MORELOCK

Or a black version of this:

8lMnCte.jpg

Which I find hilarious, just picturing Reigns punching people who are wearing this in the head on the way down the aisle.

This photo is exhibit A in virtually any case you want to make against Hogan. The amounts of drugs he and Vince were doing in the late 80's. . . . .WOW

it was when he was feuding with Bad News Brown on the house show circuit

Only on copious amounts of cocaine does "I'm feuding with Bad News so I need a gladiator fisting helmet" make a lick of sense.  They should have filmed vignettes of the helmet's creation, a la the Million Dollar Belt.

Only on copious amounts of cocaine does "I'm feuding with Bad News so I need a gladiator fisting helmet" make a lick of sense.  They should have filmed vignettes of the helmet's creation, a la the Million Dollar Belt.

We all know that in wrestling logic, blacks and Samoans have the hardest heads. The Hulkster was just trying to even the playing field brother!

We all know that in wrestling logic, blacks and Samoans have the hardest heads. The Hulkster was just trying to even the playing field brother!

So, you're saying the gladiator fisting helmet is the first meta-angle in wrestling history?

Hogan War Bonnet - I've scanned a couple of posters and shots of it - can't link to images at work. Just Google that. I think the WWE has some HD shots of it along with his liscense plate necklace. :)

Just saw it, holy fuck this is greatest/worst/WTF-worth/ I've seen in quite some time.

hulk-hogan1.jpg

Damnit, I should not have seen this now.  I'm doing the quietest maniacal laugh possible at work just looking at this monstrosity.