DVDVR Message Board

ALL-ENCOMPASSING T-SHIRT AND MERCHANDISE THREAD

MORELOCK

As much as I'm annoyed by the idea of Virgil trying to get a Sheik-like resurgence, that phrase is admittedly pretty good.  Surprised nobody used that yet that I'm aware of.  Now if his face wasn't on there it might sell a bit more.

As much as I'm annoyed by the idea of Virgil trying to get a Sheik-like resurgence, that phrase is admittedly pretty good.  Surprised nobody used that yet that I'm aware of.  Now if his face wasn't on there it might sell a bit more.

Eh, to be fair, the phrase "fuck you money" has existed for a long ass time. Is it really that creative to just delete the word "you" from that already existing phrase?

Because if it is, I am sure as shit gonna find someone more awesome than Virgil to credit with that evolution.

Fuck it, moving forward, whenever that phrase comes up, I am gonna talk about how awesome it was on that episode of WCW Saturday Night and Dusty was on commentary talking about how "The Armstrong Brothers are on their way to da pay windah to get themselves that fuck money."

Because seriously, FUCK VIRGIL.

• Like 1

I was just there last Saturday and almost took the same picture but I didn't think anybody else would be interested. I remember asking one of the clerks where the WWE merch was and almost walked past that corner.

I haven't been to NYC in a few years but I do remember the WWE section being much more prominent than what I saw. The Walmart in my area has a bigger section than what I saw there.

I was just there last Saturday and almost took the same picture but I didn't think anybody else would be interested. I remember asking one of the clerks where the WWE merch was and almost walked past that corner.

I haven't been to NYC in a few years but I do remember the WWE section being much more prominent than what I saw. The Walmart in my area has a bigger section than what I saw there.

For Summerslam they had a huge section when you first walked into the store.  Then they were on the 2nd floor near where all the Star Wars stuff is now.  I think they just moved the WWE stuff to the little corner to make room for all the Star Wars stuff that does not seem to be selling too well.  

they need to make a mask like that Chewie mask they're selling that when you open your mouth it makes Wookie noises.

I'd buy a Stone Cold one that called you a mealy mouthed bastard in a second and my Stone Cold impression is pretty good

Steve should just market his own using his podcast catch phrases.  

I'd buy one if it said that Cougar Life or whatever website he was promoting ad.