DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2019 WRESTLING DISCUSSION.

He posted this on his FB page a few weeks back (badly translated)

Greetings to all my followers.
By this means I want to deny a misinformation that is circulating through social networks, creating confused and speculation among fans.
For your knowledge on 19 / Nov./ 2018 I got a hit on the head of which, I still find myself in a tedious recovery.
It is disclosed that I return to the quadrilaterals of what it is,! Totally fake!
As mentioned above I find myself still at rest and waiting for the health experts to decide that I can continue and return to my everyday life.
I don't know what purpose they develop this kind of "news" that are not real.
You my followers will be aware of every event.
All news that develops outside my official pages and bats of Vibranium Sports. They're totally fake.
Thank you all for your support and love samples. ATT. Puerto Rico Crow.

49419759_1858085307653781_42175294007253

He recently posted on facebook more recently (Valentine's day) saying that there's constant pain he's working on, but also mentioned constant pain in his wrist being a major problem.  He got that checked and they say he had a fracture that never healed and that he'll need surgery to fix it.  He's still seeing doctors about his recovery from the block incident.

My Spanish kind of sucks and so does google translate but I think that's most of the info.

6 minutes ago, Control said:

Whatever happened to that wrestler who had a cinderblock dropped in his head?

He said he was leaving WWE because he was sick of the honey shit? Or do you mean last month when Killer Kross punched through a cinderblock into a jobber's head?

6 hours ago, RIPPA said:

The Usos have been on the main roster and together as a team almost a decade which is crazy when you think about how the WWE normally handles tag teams

I assume every time they think about breaking them up, they're like the rest of us and still can't tell the difference between the two and figure why bother?

• Like 2

21 hours ago, For Great Justice said:

For the record that is the best HIAC match ever 

Great match, but I always get bothered by how the first half of the match is about Brock attacking Taker's broken hand, but as soon as Brock gets the cast off, Taker just completely stops selling the broken hand. And not in a "fighting spirit" kind of way, more like a "Undertaker lacks object permanance" kind of way.

I really really enjoyed Big Evil Taker, but looking back that run is so odd. A complete gimmick change for a main event star, except he kept the (now nonsensical) name and they didn't ignore his history at all. After around a decade as a zombie mortician, he suddenly came back as a human and living motorcycle enthusiast, ran with that for like 3-4 years, was "killed" and then... Just resumed being a zombie like nothing had happened.

6 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Yes, I miss baseball too my friend.   We're almost back don't worry. 

Hey, if you miss baseball that much, and still love wrestling... Matt Striker has a new podcast you might hatelove!

1 hour ago, Brian Fowler said:

I really really enjoyed Big Evil Taker, but looking back that run is so odd. A complete gimmick change for a main event star, except he kept the (now nonsensical) name and they didn't ignore his history at all. After around a decade as a zombie mortician, he suddenly came back as a human and living motorcycle enthusiast, ran with that for like 3-4 years, was "killed" and then... Just resumed being a zombie like nothing had happened.

Even undead morticians experience a midlife crisis. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, mattdangerously said:

Great match, but I always get bothered by how the first half of the match is about Brock attacking Taker's broken hand, but as soon as Brock gets the cast off, Taker just completely stops selling the broken hand. And not in a "fighting spirit" kind of way, more like a "Undertaker lacks object permanance" kind of way.

I thought Taker sold the hand fine. He even received an “unethical” shot in it to help him through the match right after Angle/Benoit vs Rey/Edge. 

13 minutes ago, Fallacy! said:

Is it too late for a Teddy Hart run in WWE? I've been catching up on MLW lately and he's been on fire.

Teddy Hart has always been on fire. He never got a proper run anywhere unfortunately, but that's due to him being Teddy.