DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER 2018 GIFS THREAD

Guest Edwin

All the feels.

Ali might be the best babyface on the planet right now, and the fact that he's an American Muslim is just staggering, especially from the E. They have something with him, and they need to keep it.

• Like 7

34 minutes ago, Pete said:

Ali might be the best babyface on the planet right now, and the fact that he's an American Muslim is just staggering, especially from the E. They have something with him, and they need to keep it.

I was debating on going to the SD house show tomorrow night even though I love all of the people that will be there.  But Ali being there means I'm going for sure.  I can't say enough good things about the guy (him on Lillian's podcast was awesome) and it's amazing what kind of shit he had to go through to make it.

6 hours ago, Pete said:

All the feels.

Hmmmmm... All this Ali stuff make me think they are planning on strapping the rocket to him. Maybe even put him in “The Man” spot.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

Hmmmmm... All this Ali stuff make me think they are planning on strapping the rocket to him. Maybe even put him in “The Man” spot.

I want to know which person in creative has the herculean task of sidetracking Vince every time he pulls out the keffiyeh  and pointy boots.  That person is truly doing the Lord's work.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Technico Support said:

I want to know which person in creative has the herculean task of sidetracking Vince every time he pulls out the keffiyeh  and pointy boots.  That person is truly doing the Lord's work.

I assume that falls to HHH. They haven't even made Aryia Daivari a complete Middle Eastern stereotype. I like that his current storyline involves earning KENTA's respect and has nothing to do with his background or any ethnic or religious stereotypes.