DVDVR Message Board

WrestleMania XXXIV

MonteCarl

"Hideo Itami" is even more of a Raw talent than Joe is, at least he's technically active.   The brands are essentially merging after Mania anyway, so why not have Bryan "call in one last favor from the McMahons."   

Also, we all fucking know it's going to be stupid Kane anyway, and guess which brand he belongs to. 

58 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

"Hideo Itami" is even more of a Raw talent than Joe is, at least he's technically active.   The brands are essentially merging after Mania anyway, so why not have Bryan "call in one last favor from the McMahons."   

Also, we all fucking know it's going to be stupid Kane anyway, and guess which brand he belongs to. 

As much as I want it to be Joe, nothing I’ve seen suggested is worth more as a “Wrestlemania moment”^tm than a massive “hug it out” chant after the match.

Last word is they're doing joint PPV's and everyone's travelling together on Monday/Tuesdays for both shows.   So, I don't think we're that far off from hearing Vince saw, fuck it all, and merging everything together again.   But that last part is complete speculation on my part, based on what happened last time they un-split.  

Anyhoo.....

7 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

So everyone is traveling more and most will have less screen time and probably won't be appearing on the PPVs. Morale must be high.  

Good thing the ppv payoffs are goo... oh. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

So everyone is traveling more and most will have less screen time and probably won't be appearing on the PPVs. Morale must be high.  

Not really more travel - they generally still had house shows the same day as the other brands PPV

Now they just have to go the PPV site

It was also announced tonight that whomever Daniel Bryan chooses as his partner (nominally, still Shane) will lose to Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens. 

(Sami & KO will be reinstated if they win.)

Man I really hate that stipulation because we know that Kevin and Sami are winning.  Unless they do something extremely stupid like what they did with Shane after losing to Taker at Hell in the Cell.     

I guess I have to hope that Shane takes the fall because Bryan losing his first match after a 3 year retirement just fucking sucks

• Like 1

The other option is just KO/Sami being signed to RAW

I mean it’s going with to be Super healing Shane turning on Bryan but the RAW thing is an option

Well I guess that depends on how Shane is going to be in this.  Daniel Bryan turning heel is a terrible idea.  Worse than Austin turning heel at WM 17 in my opinion.  I don't think you can make both Owens and Zayn a face team.  Maybe one but not both.   

The other option is just KO/Sami being signed to RAW

I guess that is an option but they have bastardized the term "fired" in the WWE nobody knows if they are fired from Smackdown or the WWE

7 hours ago, hammerva said:

Man I really hate that stipulation because we know that Kevin and Sami are winning.  Unless they do something extremely stupid like what they did with Shane after losing to Taker at Hell in the Cell.     

I guess I have to hope that Shane takes the fall because Bryan losing his first match after a 3 year retirement just fucking sucks

All this.