DVDVR Message Board

2018 WRESTLING MERCHANDISE TOPIC

On 9/5/2018 at 4:52 PM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

There's always somebody that will buy it. I think I recall seeing people wearing the APA "Always Pounding Ass" shirt.

Surprisingly, there's no shirt calling Joey "The Penistaker", at least not yet anyway.

"The Chundertaker" is right there. RIGHT THERE.

• Like 2

On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 9:52 PM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

There's always somebody that will buy it. I think I recall seeing people wearing the APA "Always Pounding Ass" shirt.

Surprisingly, there's no shirt calling Joey "The Penistaker", at least not yet anyway.

Wouldn't that be more Danshoku Dino's deal?

On 9/10/2018 at 10:29 AM, RIPPA said:

I have no idea how this Custom Tees thing with the WWE works but they have a whole page devoted to MMC teams now

https://customtees.wwe.com/collections/mixed-match-challenge

For the record, that K-Cat  for Natalya-Owens is way better than it has any right to be. 

• Like 1

On 9/11/2018 at 12:47 AM, Oyaji said:

$12 US for shipping is outrageous but not enough for me not to get that.

But "FREE DIE-CUT STICKER WITH EVERY ORDER (while supplies last)" makes it all worth it!

16 minutes ago, The Natural said:

I miss Daniel Bryan in claret/maroon, that's his colour.

I do too but considering he's really into the Seahawks I'm cool with him showing that hometown love.

That said I'm not sure I like that newest one.  The front is fine enough for what they're doing but the designs on the back ruin it for me.

• Like 2

On 9/10/2018 at 9:08 PM, grilledcheese said:

Has anyone grabbed this yet? I'm thinking of picking one up over the weekend.

I just received my GAEA JAPAN and Bull Nakano shirts in the mail today.

I'm actually digging these designs of indy Japanese products that are being released by these designers. They are some products that actually don't scream pro-wres dork with half naked shirtless men doing weird posses on them and are actually quite fashionable.