DVDVR Message Board

2018 WRESTLING MERCHANDISE TOPIC

4 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

No-eyepatch Scotty Riggs... that means....

Hide contents

Some sadist actually did an hour-long supercut of that if you ever want to torture someone into finding out if it's safe

The American Males would have been so over if they were around during the early-mid 80s, like the Fabulous Ones. The women wanted to be with them, the men wanted to be them. In 1995, not so much. 

I liked Scotty Anton's ECW theme and gimmick, which basically shit on the American Males and how stupid The Clap was. Cyrus talking about the Clap getting Scotty Anton over and being the biggest thing in wrestling was always funny.

Spoiler

11 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

This video has the clap in it. Oh yeah, and Anton's finisher was the sharpshooter/Scorpion Death Lock dubbed the "Clap Trap".

Reveal hidden contents

Basically the only part of Anton's ECW run that I remember was the Hammerstein match against RVD where he broke his ankle/foot, so RVD had to stall and dance around even more than usual.

6 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Checked the store just now and the lines are removed from the glasses.  Looks like it got corrected once the backlash justifiably started up.

I wonder if the Harris Brothers got their Marty SS shirts before it got pulled.

• Haha 3

Here is a picture of Spandau Ballet from 1987:

portugalspandau-ballet-posed-in-lisbon-i

Can anyone explain Martin Kemp's tank top there?  Who was MVP of the NWA, AWA, WWF and FWP?

• Like 4

14 hours ago, AxB said:

Here is a picture of Spandau Ballet from 1987:

portugalspandau-ballet-posed-in-lisbon-i

Can anyone explain Martin Kemp's tank top there?  Who was MVP of the NWA, AWA, WWF and FWP?

The answer is obviously "Haku". Haku is MVP of any damn thing that he says he's the MVP of.

• Like 2

I know, I was waiting for someone to point it out*. It's left-right Tank Top boy, Gary Kemp, Tony Hadley, Martin Kemp, other bloke. The Kemp brothers (especially Martin are famous for acting (they played the Kray twins before Tom Hardy did)) and Tony Hadley had a radio show we used to play at work, and he likes to get his face in the papers by talking politics.

* It's like when I was asking about Roman Reigns not taking his Chest protector off ever, and asked if he had an embarrassing chest tattoo. I was hoping someone would bring up MVP, or Brock Lesnar's  cockdagger.

• Like 2