DVDVR Message Board

2018 WRESTLING MERCHANDISE TOPIC

Nash is so full of shit his eyes are brown but god damn do I love listening to his nonsense. It's hilarious hearing him justify the absurdity of the clique and his WCW booking tenure. Plus, he's just a funny dude too.

Considering the inflated prices of everything in the cities, I imagine the prices would be fairly high. I swear they were selling them a few years ago though.

• Thanks 1

Do any of y'all care to list a few of these ultra hip websites that sell killer shirts in short runs, or I guess you could say limited edition of some shite. The reason I ask is I had a couple saved and then lost them somehow, he'll I'd even written them down but the old lady got on a cleaning binge this week and those papers along with all the cool stuff I had on an are gone.

Sorry to bother y'all, but thanks in advance for any info.

Outta here like Vladmir,

Brent

• Like 1

7 hours ago, damnnearfonzie said:

Do any of y'all care to list a few of these ultra hip websites that sell killer shirts in short runs, or I guess you could say limited edition of some shite. The reason I ask is I had a couple saved and then lost them somehow, he'll I'd even written them down but the old lady got on a cleaning binge this week and those papers along with all the cool stuff I had on an are gone.

Sorry to bother y'all, but thanks in advance for any info.

Outta here like Vladmir,

Brent

https://www.hardwayltd.com

https://integralhard.bigcartel.com

Those are the only two I've purchased from.

24 minutes ago, JonnyLaw said:

I feel like that’s got a bit of a subtle message from the merch design team to everyone who’s been complaining about the shirts lately.

You can't stop me...from making crappy shirts.