DVDVR Message Board

2018 WRESTLING MERCHANDISE TOPIC

18 hours ago, Edwin said:

I just received my GAEA JAPAN and Bull Nakano shirts in the mail today.

Wait a minute here. You can't just throw out that there are GAEA and Bull t shirts out there to be purchased without hooking up the details. Spread the wealth, man!

58 minutes ago, grilledcheese said:

Wait a minute here. You can't just throw out that there are GAEA and Bull t shirts out there to be purchased without hooking up the details. Spread the wealth, man!

Not sure if they have anymore left over.

5 minutes ago, grilledcheese said:

Official W*ING merch coming soon! So dope.

https://wing91.us/

@Tromatagon , another one for you.

Awesome, can't wait!

I want one of those W*ING monster shirts, but it says sold out.

Wasn't that a pre-order though? If so, I'll await for them to start shipping and then hopefully be able to nudge one of them leftovers.

28 minutes ago, Tromatagon said:

They were a limited run so they can have them to people by Oct 1st.

I will buy the shit out of all the official W*ING goods I can afford 

Considering your love for W*ING I'm afraid to find out what you'd do once you go past that point.

Kind of bummed I missed out on that monsters shirt.  That was so damn cool but I'm hoping they make more to sell.

I just purchased the Monster Army shirt. I just replied to him on Instagram and he re-opened it for me to order one. Can't wait for it to arrive.

I'mma need that WANG hat that Penta was rockin' in MLW or wherever a while back to go with my monster shirt. Then one of those cheap vinyl backpacks like they sold in the early '90s and a lunchbox and THEN i'll be ready to get swirlied at school. 

• Haha 1

I thought he whole point of wrestling shirts is to look like a dork and then pose in it like a moron. I'm still waiting for a Kojima Bread Club shirt using a parody design.One can hope. You would all buy it.

Anecdotally, i saw very few wrestling shirts at the Philly con yesterday. I think 1 bullet club, 1 yes and then a bunch of cornette ones (admittedly at his panel).

When i was there, the only celebrities who had autograph lines of note were DB and Styles. They & the Bellas were the only wwe talent in the autograph area. Dreamer had a booth, where he and Bubba were, Lawler and Ellsworth were at the Headlocked booth and Corny was at his booth.