DVDVR Message Board

2018 WRESTLING MERCHANDISE TOPIC

The Hardway boys usually put quality merch out.

The GAEA JAPAN, Bull Nakano, Jungle Jack and W*ING shirts for example are pretty neat.

Minimalist mentality. A lot of the top clothing brands that are trending right now are that way.

Supreme, for example, just slaps a white Supreme font on the front of a tee and it goes for hundreds.

It's what kids now a days like. 

46 minutes ago, mattdangerously said:

That design is so bad, Neville quit the WWE again because of it.

That design is so bad, Eddie should haunt their dreams yelling "WHYYYYYY, ESE?" over and over and over.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Edwin said:

Minimalist mentality. A lot of the top clothing brands that are trending right now are that way.

Supreme, for example, just slaps a white Supreme font on the front of a tee and it goes for hundreds.

Supreme, Superdry, Boy, etc. all have design sensibilities that Hardway is sorely lacking.

Speaking of Eddie, Round Two South Beach is selling vintage wrestling tees to hypbeast:

Spoiler

$80 for an old used WWE Goldberg t-shirt...

3 hours ago, Edwin said:

Have you met any kids these days? They're idiots. Get off my lawn.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Edwin said:

Makes them very easy to parody though:

s-l300.jpg

• Like 1

14 hours ago, mattdangerously said:

Have you met any kids these days? They're idiots. Get off my lawn.

I'm camping out on your lawn, come make me. Anyway, you too can look like this.

2218061151_1f66b03fc36e470d8b589deb259df

Or far more likely and a lot uglier and fatter.

2218061151_7f9002d6debe45d5abd1b0f8e2d84

2218061151_7ffb4584d17e43278c27e020fd010

3 minutes ago, Yo-Yo's Roomie said:

Remember those old merch catalogues you'd get stapled to the inside of the WWF magazine, where all the wrestlers would be wearing their shirts? It was always weird seeing the Undertaker in a t-shirt.

Oh, man, I miss those.  The 80s/early 90s catalogs had a lot of cool shit and I hope there's scans of them online somewhere.

And I'll be honest, I kind of want Kushada's sunglasses.  It's one of those obvious items to sell that I'm shocked it took them this long.

45 minutes ago, Mr Harms said:

I'm going to Global Wars this sunday. Gonna get to see Suzuki in the flesh, and I'm wearing this. I hope he's not overly protective of his IP. 

You've got about four days left to pray to whatever deity you worship that he isn't. 

• Like 1