DVDVR Message Board

Raw Is 友達の祭典 - 2/13/17

Niners Fan in CT

2 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

tumblr_old9qby9Ay1s05wxzo1_400.gif

It was pretty bad...

It's only missing the sound of audible laughter from the crowd at how bad it was.  I was kind of looking away when I noticed it and thought maybe I'd missed a storyline point where Enzo was trying to run out on the match or something.

Meltzer and Alvarez spent like 5 minutes on the radio show praising Cesaro for how professional he was during that entire match when having to deal with Enzo.

Especially when Enzo sandbagged him going up for that one spot

1 hour ago, The Natural said:

Bayley ends Charlotte's singles PPV streak and Sasha turns heel on Bayley for doing what she couldn't as it's was the Boss' right to. My ideal WWE RAW Women's Championship match at WrestleMania 33 is Sasha Banks vs. Bayley but you can't exclude the Queen so make it a triple threat.

Will write further on this, but I think they might be better off without a title defence here, as I think it will get lost in the mix (it's a stacked card this year). It might be better to do the Interbrand tag team cluster fuck and give it time, rather than spread things too thinly.

9 minutes ago, Sin Carne said:

Will write further on this, but I think they might be better off without a title defence here, as I think it will get lost in the mix (it's a stacked card this year). It might be better to do the Interbrand tag team cluster fuck and give it time, rather than spread things too thinly.

The RUMORZ~! are that they are doing some sort of clusterfuck battle royal with the SDL women so I doubt they want to do two similar things at Mania

Just now, RIPPA said:

The RUMORZ~! are that they are doing some sort of clusterfuck battle royal with the SDL women so I doubt they want to do two similar things at Mania

Ah I heard it was Interbrand tag thingy.

I think the WM card is stronger this year, and I doubt the RAW Women's Title gets the spot it got last time.

12 minutes ago, MORELOCK said:

This whole belly-to-belly argument seems like it would hold a lot more water if it weren't married to a "the wimmin cain't wrestle!" argument.

In all fairness, it seems like only one person holds that ridiculous idea. I would certainly invite anyone that thinks a belly-belly isn't a solid finishing move to attempt to take one. Protected or not, it knocks the wind out of you and idea that it isn't a solid finishing move is a narrative that needs to end. As far as the women's wrestling we get in WWE and NXT, no, it isn't quite Akira Hokuto at her best, but it is awfully damn good. I can't recall a time when I've had so many US women's matches in my yearly top-25 as I have the last three years. 

Anyone considering it subpar product is probably pushing some sort of strange agenda...

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, OSJ said:

To say nothing of the Rainmaker...

But it's guaranteed *****'s

As for Bayley, she'll always have the dream come true gimmick cause she's the girl next door. Charlotte and Sasha are the glamor girls. They're supposed to be on top. But a girl like Bayley isn't. It's just how the world works. Basically we're going to see the plot to Mean Girls play out again cause you know...women.

3 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

tumblr_old9qby9Ay1s05wxzo1_400.gif

Is there a worse in-ring worker in all of WWE right now?  This guy makes Vince look like a gifted natural athlete by comparison and he's so injury prone because of it.

o3aFBIa.gif

The guy needs to just be a manager, stick to where his talent lies and be a mouthpiece with maybe occasional tag matches when an angle calls for it.

• Like 5

Some would say Dana Brooke is a worse worker. And she does has a long way to go before she's good.  But she does try. I'm not always certain Enzo does.  Dana doesn't know what she's doing but Enzo just seems bad, if that makes sense. I sympathize with the concussion issue, but he's got to bring something to the table besides catchy phrases.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Trump said:

Is there a worse in-ring worker in all of WWE right now?  This guy makes Vince look like a gifted natural athlete by comparison and he's so injury prone because of it.

He is the worst wrestler I have ever seen on the main roster. He is short, ugly, can't work and is dangerous. He is only a marginal promo and can't ad lib. 

I think he is only on the roster because Demott violated him. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, AxB said:

Scott Steiner used to do half a dozen Belly to Bellies in every match. Although when Steiner did the same suplex over and over in one match, it just proved WCW guys didn't know how to work, whereas when Lesnar does it, it makes people buy t-shirts purely to acknowledge the awesomeness of it.

DA FUCK!? 

This thread...