DVDVR Message Board

REBOOTED Feb 2017 Wrestling Discussion

RIPPA

50 minutes ago, Web Conn said:

Old Country Buffet is the buffet of choice where I'm from, that being said I'm not a fan of OCB or many buffets of that matter.

Yeah, I'm not much for buffets. I went to a decent one in Atlantic City once. I think it may have been at the Golden Nugget. I also went to a decent Chinese buffet once, but otherwise I'm not one for stuffing myself like a pig just because I can.

What Culture Wrestling are running a 64 man tournament on youtube soon (apparently using RoH and WoS guys), Meanwhile, Dominant Wrestling are going to run a 128 man tournament, without using anyone contracted to another TV promotion (they're on Spike UK, and nowhere else at all). So good luck to both of them... I bet loads of guys are going to be in both tourneys though,

On 2/10/2017 at 4:34 PM, The Z said:

I recently ate at a Mexican restaurant called "La Cubanita". True story.

There is a semi Lucha themed place in NOLA called Juan's Flying Burrito. 2 locations,one is on Magazine street,but it is a bitch to find parking. The other is smaller but has better parking. Good food,use to hit it up before Wildkat shows years ago.

Road Warrior Animal felt like being an old white guy and giving his opinion on a Tribe Called Quest at the Grammy's. I won't bother pasting it. You can guess how he felt.

48 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Road Warrior Animal felt like being an old white guy and giving his opinion on a Tribe Called Quest at the Grammy's. I won't bother pasting it. You can guess how he felt.

13 minutes ago, Zartan said:

2a4tz0g.jpg

The perfect 1-2 punch.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, zev said:

Weren't the ice cream bars part of one of Punk's promos?

Yes, looks like they were:

It's still astounding to me that Punk got over huge as a babyface while whining about ice cream bars. 

42 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot said:

I'm curious if Simmons is actually the one "making" it, or if it will be like 30-For-30, which he wisely handed off duties to skilled filmmakers. I do worry about WWE's involvement; Japan and the territories are the periods of Andre's life I want to watch, certainly more so than Rock 'n' Wrestling.

HBO's produced better sports docs than ESPN, so that gives me hope.