RIPPA

NFL
2017 NFL OFFSEASON THREAD

791 posts in this topic

When he fumbles on his third snap of the preseason, is completely useless in his 9 handoffs a game(it's the Saints) for a few weeks and then tears his quad or something and proceeds to beat Drew Brees with a branch, all will become clear.

1 person likes this

The deal is apparently done.  2/7   (2nd year is a team option and not guaranteed)

On 4/24/2017 at 11:38 AM, RIPPA said:

Dammit - I thought I had put that in the Draft thread.

Well I put this there too but Jabrill Peppers joins that "positive for diluted sample" club

Or, in the awkward/stupid lingo of the NFL, "dilute sample". 

15 hours ago, Ryan said:

When he fumbles on his third snap of the preseason, is completely useless in his 9 handoffs a game(it's the Saints) for a few weeks and then tears his quad or something and proceeds to beat Drew Brees with a branch, all will become clear.

As a Saints fan:

80b264a9126fa2fc52b61880c6f8fea4_dont-yo

He's already signed, signs and portents are there for all to decipher.

2 people like this

On 4/25/2017 at 4:11 AM, Ryan said:

I would shell out the $$ for an NFL Network sub if they'd televise Peterson using a switch on Brees.

Who Dat, Drew? 

That will teach you to work with the Jarretts in TNA.   Wait

:nervously looks at Steelers web site to see if DeAngelo Williams is gone:  :unsure:

According to the Twitter machine, Randy Gregory has failed his seventh drug test. That's an awfully impressive number for a guy that's only been in the NFL for two years.

1 person likes this

I don't get cutting Barnridge. He's been pretty solid the last couple years and its not like the Browns need the cap space. 

Awww even the Skins did it before

35 minutes ago, dogwelder said:

Bills fire GM Whaley

Pegulias are on a firing spree! Maybe the hack media can find a way to blame Eichel for this one too.

1 person likes this

The only surprise is that it took this long. After the EJ debacle at the end of the season, they should have done it then. . . .