DVDVR Message Board

Games of Thrones Unsullied thread

elizium

So the more I think about it, the more I might think that Ramsey is about to get hoisted by his own petard.  While he's not about to go marching dead into Castle Black in the shitstorm we though he might, he probably just let a whole bunch of guys that probably want to kill him within his walls.  And was basically told as much too.  But the prospect of getting all rapey and tortury blinded him to the fact that the family he just aligned with were ones his old man helped kill a fuckton of a couple seasons ago.

1 minute ago, Raziel403 said:

So the more I think about it, the more I might think that Ramsey is about to get hoisted by his own petard.  While he's not about to go marching dead into Castle Black in the shitstorm we though he might, he probably just let a whole bunch of guys that probably want to kill him within his walls.  And was basically told as much too.

It has also dawned on me that Ramsay may suffer the Douglas C. Niedermeyer fate of being so unlikable that he is killed by his own troops.

1 minute ago, tigertooth said:

Was it really so unreasonable for Olly to hold a grudge against the Wildlings for killing his family?

Killing and eating his family.  They made a child who had his family killed by a band of marauding cannibals unsympathetic.  That is an accomplishment.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, tigertooth said:

Was it really so unreasonable for Olly to hold a grudge against the Wildlings for killing his family?

Be careful when hunting monsters that you do not become one yourself....

• Like 2

So I assume the book lovers will be thrown a bone from the novels and we'll eventually learn that the reason Jon never saw the light of the afterlife is because his soul never left Westeros.  He's been warging with Ghost the entire time.

No one will have to worry about Jon suffering from the same debilitating effects of repeated resurrections because Melisandre didn't truly bring him back from the great beyond like Thoros did with Beric.  She simply allowed Jon to disconnect from Ghost and reconnect with his own body and the ceremony healed his mortal wounds well enough for him to return.

The effect that Mountanstein has on mother fuckers with a simple head turn is completely badass.  I think he goes for his sword hilt just to fuck with people.  He knows somewhere in the sadistic recesses of his decayed brain he doesn't even have to draw a blade to be able to put up a serious body count.

• Like 1

I'm surprised they dropped the pretense of him maybe not being the Mountain.  I mean, obviously, we know he was, but suddenly they weren't even pretending to other people in the universe.

Considering he was pretty much the only guy strong enough to even wear the armor to begin with, it's not like it was a lot of work to figure out who was in there.  Also, has it been mentioned in full public, or just in the Small Council (who would more than likely already be aware of it).

I love how movie monster-y he is.  Just being PRESENT was enough to get Pycelle to literally shit his pants.

There has to be a GoT moment where Olenna Tyrell is Lee Scott and Mountainstein on a head nod from Cersei just Sid-copters her old ass out of a minaret window in the castle where the Small Council meets.

Then Cersei as Baby Doll cuts a promo on how if Pycelle and the Small Council wants some, they should come get some.

• Like 1

Olly already killed Jon's girlfriend, wasnt that enough? 

Amazing we get a show w Diana Rigg and Max Von Sydow and theyre never going to meet. 

Glad they are moving Arya's story at a quicker pace this year.