DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2016 WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

RIPPA

6 minutes ago, Matt D said:

I really wanted Power Warrior Bo Dallas as part of the Ascension instead.

And now I want Power Warrior Bo Mulligan and Big Hat Bray Windham vs. the Ascension instead.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Nature Boy said:

I thought Stephanie looked really hot during that entrance.............

Feel free to question my taste in women. 

She did, but that voice is like nails on a chalk board for me. That outfit would look even better with a ball gag in her mouth. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, The Nature Boy said:

I thought Stephanie looked really hot during that entrance.............

Feel free to question my taste in women. 

We established 5 years ago that I'm the only person on the board who doesn't find Steph attractive. I kept giving her tougher and tougher draws in the Crumpet tournament (because I thought she'd lose every time) and she sailed through all of them, until she ran into Miss Elizabeth in the last 8. Liz lost to Trish in the finals.

1 minute ago, AxB said:

We established 5 years ago that I'm the only person on the board who doesn't find Steph attractive. I kept giving her tougher and tougher draws in the Crumpet tournament (because I thought she'd lose every time) and she sailed through all of them, until she ran into Miss Elizabeth in the last 8. Liz lost to Trish in the finals.

You are an evil man. 

I think that weird dominatrix outfit aside, Stephanie has done a great job portraying the spoiled princess who grew up to be a hot but still spoiled soccer mom. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, The Nature Boy said:

You are an evil man. 

I think that weird dominatrix outfit aside, Stephanie has done a great job portraying the spoiled princess who grew up to be a hot but still spoiled soccer mom. 

Her character has had the most natural evolution of any long-term WWE talent.  Who Stephanie has become is exactly how I expected the Billion Dollar Princess would turn out.  Powerful, articulate, self-important, fear inducing--but at heart, still a spoiled little girl who continues to want Daddy's approval to rub in her brother's face.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Playa Shunna Ver 3.0 said:

Wow.  Big pop there.  

So despite terrible booking, Ambrose is over with the kids, the house show audiences AND the smarks from Raw and SmackDown. I've been sitting here trying to think of what you could do with a guy like that.

I can't think of anything.

• Like 12

3 hours ago, The Nature Boy said:

You are an evil man. 

The dominatrix outfit goes perfectly with spoiled brat, soccer mom. I definitely see her and HHH with some fetishes that some may consider weird. 

2 hours ago, joseph2112 said:

So despite terrible booking, Ambrose is over with the kids, the house show audiences AND the smarks from Raw and SmackDown. I've been sitting here trying to think of what you could do with a guy like that.

I can't think of anything.

Congratulations!  You're qualified to join the WWE booking team.   

• Like 3