DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2013: Week 1

Dolfan in NYC

JR at the bar today after Weeden interception number one: "It would have been great if we drafted Russell Wilson".

After interception number two: "Maybe we should sign Jamarcus Russell".

After interception number three: "Maybe we should sign Nipsy Russell".

• Like 2

Hard to read too much into that Saints win considering Roddy White was basically crippled and Asante Samuel was out - take it though. Offence looked a bit hit and miss, run game especially was basically non-existant, mainly due to the line. Bit concerning.

Defence did not look historically awful though, which represents progress. If they insist on going into prevent mode while trying to hold a lead in the last few minutes I will not last the season.

• Like 1

If doug marrone keeps the hurry up going with a one point lead with five minutes left again. . . .FUCKING MORON. . . Manuel looked real good though, he might actually be good. . .Bills might have 10-6 stuff or 4-12 stuff if they keep having so many stupid fucking penalties and piss poor clock management. . .

I should have started Jared Cook.  I have a TE controversy on my hands, Cameron Jordan or Jared Cook?   Nice to have this dilemma

I started Rudolph as my TE, which fot me 2 points. If i had started Denver's TE instead, i'd be within shouting distance of my opponent who had Peyton, and i still have Foster and Tate 'monday night.

Yeah I am sure the people in Baltimore and bashing their skulls on something hard watching how good Boldin is looking

Meanwhile, us 49er fans are wishing Boldin had joined the team just one game earlier...