DVDVR Message Board

JAN 2016 WRESTLING DISCUSSION... Last Try

RIPPA

It doesn't matter if the Social Outcasts actually are jobbers or not. The issue is the lack of respect he has for several veterans by calling them out like that as if he, the winner of a (shitty) reality show with little experience at all, were above them in any way at all. That shit will get him kicked out of any locker room

@BullDempseyWWE

2016-01-19 07:17 UTC
@BronsonWWE then why bury people who paved the way for you AND me?! This place was different before you were here. Before I was here.

Bull has deleted this since it was posted on reddit. 

Seriously, people, the gripe isn't the alleged "insider lingo". Owens et al were taking issue with a rookie publicly disrespecting main roster wrestlers.

It's kind of like a minor leaguer calling out a bench guy in the majors. One's a big leaguer and ones not.

Now we have piqued my interest

SID VICIOUS ‏@SychoVicious  11m11 minutes ago

Never heard of this kid @BronsonWWE until this morning. He looks as though he needs to be Powerbombed nonetheless.
  • Like 11

Sid in the Rumble is about the only thing that can capture my attention at this point. Oh, how I wish I could be there to receive the most intense of fistbumps!

He's still in ridiculous shape.

• Like 1

I still can't wait to see how this Josh thing is portrayed on Breaking Ground.

Any bets we get a "heart to heart" between Regal and Josh?

Sit-down with the semen guy

If running around shouting "I'M THE YETI!" didn't get Josh shitcanned then this won't.

Josh is just all around terrible.