DVDVR Message Board

JAN 2016 WRESTLING DISCUSSION... Last Try

RIPPA

PWInsider has the scoop on another potential huge WWE signing:

Several months ago, former ROH and TNA champion Austin Aries was seen backstage at a WWE NXT taping. Since then, there's been no concrete word on whether Aries was going to work for the company or had even been offered a deal.

PWInsider.com has confirmed that Aries was seen this week in Pittsburgh with the belief being that he was there to undergo WWE's medical screening process. So, he and WWE are obviously in the midst of working out a deal, something that went under the radar with all the attention the Bullet Club and others have been receiving.

With a big WWE NXT TV taping and The Royal Rumble coming up this weekend, it should be very interesting to see if Aries shows up at either event. We will update ASAP.

PWInsider has the scoop on another potential huge WWE signing:

Several months ago, former ROH and TNA champion Austin Aries was seen backstage at a WWE NXT taping. Since then, there's been no concrete word on whether Aries was going to work for the company or had even been offered a deal.

PWInsider.com has confirmed that Aries was seen this week in Pittsburgh with the belief being that he was there to undergo WWE's medical screening process. So, he and WWE are obviously in the midst of working out a deal, something that went under the radar with all the attention the Bullet Club and others have been receiving.

With a big WWE NXT TV taping and The Royal Rumble coming up this weekend, it should be very interesting to see if Aries shows up at either event. We will update ASAP.

Austin Aries vs. the WWE Wellness Policy has been scheduled for the undercard of WWE Fastlane

Spoiler is fucking awesome.

But he's pretty much the last guy to make me give a shit about TNA.

He was awesome but he's been dead since 2006 and wasn't ever in TNA

48 minutes. Longer than I expected.

• Like 1

Out of all of the people I'm interested in seeing on Sunday, approximately 0% are currently on the roster.

Will be interesting to see who shows up at the Rumble (and subsequent Raw), though.

It might be time for you to find another show to watch.

Fisticuffs? Nice Potatoes.

Financial Nosedive Policy.

Free National Press.

Fallacious Notions of Privacy.

Funky Neck Protection.

Find Nicer Prostitutes?

Folding News Papers.

Frumpy Nagging Pigeons.

I could do this all day, y'know.