DVDVR Message Board

Raw 1-4-16

MGFanJay

Umm... Y'all realize that Sheamus already cashed in the briefcase so I'm not sure how you plan on involving it at the Rumble

No wonder the WWE thinks fans don't have long memories

• Like 2

On the positive side, Owens/Neville was fun, and Charlotte/Becky was good, too.

On the negative side, EVERY-FUCKING-THING ELSE.

Including New Day.

But Xavier's boots tho...

That and E's maniac laugh as he ran around backstage gonging dudes.

Charlotte is great as a heel.

Yeah, totally her strength, especially with Ric in her corner as the ultimate stage dad. I dug her and Becky last night and really hope that this leads to Becky winning the belt. 

I don't think Brock will be in the Rumble. I think Reigns will win it by eliminating Cena. Then HHH will face Reigns at Fastlane (or whatever the show before Mania is) to try to get the title off Reigns himself, and will fail. So then they bring back Brock to try to finally get the title off Reigns at Mania. That will be Reigns going over Cena, HHH, and then Brock in three consecutive months. If he's still not over after that, he loses to Heath Slater at the next show and they completely write him off TV.

Is that clear though? Does cashing in during the Rumble make you a 31st entrant? The Rumble has 30 entrants, timed to enter at 2 minute intervals, you can't just enter it. 

If I were booking, I'd say that since the Rumble is a non-traditional match that one can't enter, cashing in triggers a secondary, parallel match for the championship.

If you cash in during the Rumble, you enter the Rumble.  Picture the MITB holder using it as a second chance after they were eliminated early.  It wouldn't create a parallel match anymore than Rollins cashing in created two concurrent matches at WM rather than making it a three way.

If you cash in as soon as the "winner" eliminates the last guy, it would be a second match.

One day, Dean Ambrose will remember that he can chain wrestle. 

Then he'll remember chain wrestling gets over like a fart in church in WWE and go back to wrestling like a spaz. I haven't gave less of a shit about WWE since 2010. They would have to run Brock vs Nakamura at Mania to get me to care right now.

I am enjoying that the WWE now has

3 heel factions of 4 members

3 heel factions of 3 members

The Faces have....

umm....

Ambrose and Reigns like to fist bump?

The Faces have....

umm....

Them and the Usos.

And they already kinda seem apart since Ambrose sure could give a fuck about the League of Nations now

Is anyone keeping track of how many surprise debuts/returns Jericho had in his career? He must hold some kind of record.

Jericho is like a reverse Terry Funk. I'd be afraid to google that term without safe search on though.

• Like 1

The Faces have....

umm....

Them and the Usos.

And they already kinda seem apart since Ambrose sure could give a fuck about the League of Nations now

I still can't believe the amount of luck Kevin Owens had, that he was sick on the one night where it counted.

• Like 1

Is anyone keeping track of how many surprise debuts/returns Jericho had in his career? He must hold some kind of record.

Jericho is like a reverse Terry Funk. I'd be afraid to google that term without safe search on though.

Nothing perverse comes up when searching for reverse Terry Funk. I took the chance, so nobody else had to.

Seems pretty clear to me that Hunter wins the title and they build Reigns over Authority at 'Mania. 

That's the story they're building on TV. 

What will be amusing is that Orlando is gonna blow the roof off when HHH comes out. That's a town he's definitely managed to babyface himself in.

Hunter vs Reigns

Cena vs Taker

Brock vs somebody we have to try to hot shot some credibility on before Mania.

That's a pretty crappy top 3 Mania matches. HHH vs Roman as the title match ruins the card for me if they go that route.