DVDVR Message Board

2015-16 NFL Playoffs: Wildcard Weekend

Dolfan in NYC

The Redskins have no running game to speak of and the Packers D at one point this season were pretty good with intercepting the ball. I mean, if the Packers cover Reed, which so many other defenses had no interest in, that leaves it to connecting with Jackson on big plays.

We all need to read the Fred Smoot AMA from yesterday: https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/3zwain/fred_smoot_again_ukn0thing_told_me_i_should_do/

[–]PanthersCam_Burglar 179 points

23 hours ago 

How much money a high roller like you donated to the single mothers of america foundation Smoot?

[–]I'm Fred SmootFredSmoot21[S] 429 points

23 hours ago 

bout 8 million, ask my baby mommas

[–]PanthersCam_Burglar 133 points

23 hours ago 

Tax free donation for em too. You ever gone under a great alias like Billy Smoot when partying in the club?

[–]I'm Fred SmootFredSmoot21[S] 500 points

22 hours ago 

fredlacious cocksmith

If all things were the same with no injuries and cancelling out losing Andy Dalton & Leveon Bell, the Steelers beat the Bengals 8 out of 10 times in the playoffs given how soft they are in the big game.  But man losing DeAngelo is going to crush this team.  we saw what happened last wild card when they had to resort to a 3rd stringer with no experience.  Ben really has to be play almost perfect to win this game in my opinion