DVDVR Message Board

2015-16 NFL Playoffs: Wildcard Weekend

Dolfan in NYC

Not saying I would dump him, but you have to wonder how many chances Marvin Lewis is going to have to fail in the playoffs. . . .

It's amazing he made it those years in between the Palmer knee injury and getting Dalton.

Not saying I would dump him, but you have to wonder how many chances Marvin Lewis is going to have to fail in the playoffs. . . .

You have to make some under the table calls and see who might be interested. If your option is Tomsula you stick with Lewis, if you can get someone better, you might want to consider it.

At least Lewis almost always posts a winning record and makes the playoffs, unlike, say, Jeff Fisher...

Yeah but Fisher made a pact with the devil in 1998. . . .

At least Lewis almost always posts a winning record and makes the playoffs, unlike, say, Jeff Fisher...
Jeff Fisher owns the "best team in the NFC" so I think that's his excuse.

(Quotes are mine, if that team was the best they would have beaten Carolina in their home stadium and wouldn't have lost to the Rams twice including once just a game ago. Not that I'm annoyed by the hype of that team at all.)

This kid sucks. And it's questionable as to why they're trying to throw so much when he's clearly ineffective. It's a 6 point game and your defense is playing a masterpiece, why on earth wouldn't you go college style and just do run run run, two yard pass underneath, run run run? It makes no sense and is bad coaching.