DVDVR Message Board

2015-16 NFL Playoffs: Wildcard Weekend

Dolfan in NYC

I mean technically Weeden was the guy who won the division for Texans.  Granted it was because of 2 other shitty teams losing but at this rate what the hell.

The sad thing is that against a real team the Texans would be down by at least 31.  Chiefs are just asking them to make it close

So wait, the officiating in the NFL has been so atrocious this year, especially with procedurals, that for the playoffs, the NFL has a direct line into the head Ref to tell them when they're fucking up?

That's telling.

It doesn't look like the Texans belong on the same field. Get Hopkins a QB.

I missed the earlier discussion on tomorrow's games- I just want to say that the slurs and subsequent Cousins talk has gotten way out of hand. Under no circumstance and in no situation would I take Cousins over Rodgers. In the nfl the fan base and the media are so reactionary on a week to week basis- the slurs are a bad football team. They won a terrible division and people don't seem to like to remember the fact that they didn't beat a single team over .500 all season. I would be very surprised if they win tomorrow.

Hey come on Mike Munchak isn't in his seventies.   I am sure if it was time to throw down he would have held his own

I can barely name the Steelers running backs but they are more than holding their own tonight.  Hell they are the only offense we have gotten