DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER 2015 PHOTO THREAD

Pete

That hideous photoshop of what I'm assuming is supposed to be the Crypt Keeper is my favorite thing ever.

I think that's supposed to be one of the puppets from Puppet Master. Which would be an awesome gimmick for a midget wrestler.

Reason I mentioned Crypt Keeper is because he was actually on that card.

For a minute I thought you were talking about Vince, then took a closer look at the other photo. . . 

• Like 1

That hideous photoshop of what I'm assuming is supposed to be the Crypt Keeper is my favorite thing ever.

I think that's supposed to be one of the puppets from Puppet Master. Which would be an awesome gimmick for a midget wrestler.
Reason I mentioned Crypt Keeper is because he was actually on that card.

It's 100% Crypt Keeper, he switched to that grim reaper but totally Skeletor mask for a while.

Probably afraid of being confused with Shawn Michaels in the other one.

CXc-UzSU0AA8Fb7.jpg

Really not sure if that's a foule or an in-ring fisting... I mean it is Maximo after all. But then the look on his face would be different probably

I haven't watched any lucha in forever, when did Alebrije become some evil skeleton? 

If only we'd known back then how easy it would be for a crazy, old racist to be a legitimate contender for president...

Pfft.  That's been happening since 1789.  Though Washington seemed to be somewhat progressive for his time.

Not as much as you'd think. His presidency was about as royal and stiff as one can have without being crowned. . .