DVDVR Message Board

Raw 11-2-15

MGFanJay

Alberto has been spending his WWE money well.

179b40444565015.jpg

Certainly not on a name plate. (It's blank.)

Might as well still have Cena's name plate on it. I mean, would anyone really care? It's only Alberto Del Rio.

Stick some athletic tape with Alberto Del Rio's name on like Sabu did when he won the Fuck The World Title from Taz in ECW as his name was permanently on.

• Like 1

At least Jack Swagger was confused as everyone else with this pairing. I think they were hinting that Alberto was holding something over Zeb's head to force him into this partnership. Alberto sure does look "pumped" since his return.

Fatal 4 way was good. I was hoping Sasha would win. But we're probably gonna get Paige as diva's champion. Was Charlotte even on the show? If she was, I probably missed her when I changed the channel during a break or a match that dragged on too long (Lucha's vs. Barrett/Sheamus).

I assume they were going in order of who would receive the biggest pop.

Another good show. The opening promo clocked in at only 10 minutes, and both Reigns/Rollins came across well. Cesaro's swinging of Miz was insane. Can't wait to see what Rollins will owe KO for being on his team. Wyatt's promo was the best mixture of camp and crazy. XAVIER IS BACK! (horn up) The women's 4-way was solid. They seem to be building toward an Owens/Ambrose program--that should be good. Lucha Dragons got a nice push. Holy continuity with Swagger and Coulter! The main event was good, with Rollins going back to his chair-swinging best (or worst) and Reigns holding the chair at the end, just looking at it. A bit of foreshadowing, maybe?

Two good RAW episodes in a row.

I thought Reigns looking at the chair was a call back to how this feud started. With Seth hitting Reigns in the back with a chair to become Bluetista's replacement

At least Jack Swagger was confused as everyone else with this pairing. I think they were hinting that Alberto was holding something over Zeb's head to force him into this partnership. Alberto sure does look "pumped" since his return.

Fatal 4 way was good. I was hoping Sasha would win. But we're probably gonna get Paige as diva's champion. Was Charlotte even on the show? If she was, I probably missed her when I changed the channel during a break or a match that dragged on too long (Lucha's vs. Barrett/Sheamus).

Charlotte did a backstage piece after the match was over.

I also dug the Fatal 4 way. While the ending was a foregone conclusion, the in-ring stuff was solid and all four women got a chance to shine. 

Really enjoyed the main. Roman is the man right now. I want to see him vs Owens and him vs Cesaro. Actually, Roman as champ would be a great shift and there's enough time to build a proper Mania match with him as the top dog.

• Like 2

The first person who posts "What if Daniel Bryan comes back?" gets banned. Just because it doesn't say "Moderator" under my name do not doubt my power.

GODDAMMIT, BIG E~!  STOP TEASING AND DO THE FUCKING NAE NAE~!

New Day can only stay consistently awesome for so long.

Usos need to get the fuck back into the ring and the Lucha Dragons need to stay elevated so that New Day has competition to play off of that isn't from Dudleyville..

Wow, WWE has hit a nice stride the last few weeks with some real fun shows!  This was another excellent show with a hot crowd that was fun top to bottom.  I loved all the video packages from past Survivor Series, and that main event was outstanding also!

And I must admit I marked out way harder than I should have when we found out that Bray Wyatt has successfully harvested the souls of Undertaker and Kane and finally has the power of darkness behind him....The video package they did for that showing the highlights from the Brothers Of Destruction, then having it all go down the vortex was excellent.

I might actually be excited for Reigns vs Rollins if I hadn't already seen it 20 times on tv the past year and a half. Sign me up for a KO vs Ambrose feud. They should give those guys a lot of promos and angles to build their feud, and not just run them out for matches every week.

KO vs. Ambrose is an intriguing hardass vs. hardass feud.  I'd dig it as long as Ambrose ditched his current moveset and went back to aping Steven Regal like he did in FCW.   KO vs. Ambrose needs to tell the story of two guys who are supreme brawlers and technicians and not a story about one brawler / technician working a guy who uses the same shitty counter to counter everything.

Usos need to get the fuck back into the ring and the Lucha Dragons need to stay elevated so that New Day has competition to play off of that isn't from Dudleyville..

Have the Dudleys been on TV since the last PPV

Is their short term deal up?

Have the Dudleys been on TV since the last PPV

Is their short term deal up?

Meltzer said they got a long term deal back in August.  So they're around for a while.  

Bubba was asked recently about doing Bully Ray in the WWE and he said he'd be open to it. 

What Dolfan said.  Dudleyz should be a part of the tag-team picture for a while now.  I'm sure they booked themselves a championship run to make sure their alpha team tag-title record remains intact..  They wouldn't just come back just to put over New Day.

Remember, Bray took Undertaker and Kane's souls to gain enough power to defeat Roman Reigns.

So what we should all take from this is that Roman Reigns is more powerful than The Undetaker and Kane combined.

I would hope that the 30 year old Samoan Badass is more powerful than the broken down 50 year old Undertaker and broken down 48 year old Kane. Even with their mythical powers neither could do much to their opponents this year. Taker used up all his powers to defeat Bray and not die fighting Lesnar. Kane has been weakened by Rollins.

Remember, Bray took Undertaker and Kane's souls to gain enough power to defeat Roman Reigns.

So what we should all take from this is that Roman Reigns is more powerful than The Undetaker and Kane combined.

I would hope that the 30 year old Samoan Badass is more powerful than the broken down 50 year old Undertaker and broken down 48 year old Kane. Even with their mythical powers neither could do much to their opponents this year. Taker used up all his powers to defeat Bray and not die fighting Lesnar. Kane has been weakened by Rollins.

Undertaker also lost a lot of his powers when Kane beat him into a vegetative state.