DVDVR Message Board

November 2015 Wrestling Discussion

OSJ

On a not-unrelated subject, there's an article up at F4WOnline.com, the headline of which is...

Scott Hudson: "Michael Cole sucks" & "JBL is terrible"

Hudson's also convinced Joey Styles is the best commentator of the past 20 years (excluding Mauro Ranallo) and that the Natural Born Thrillers were good workers. Scott Hudson isn't the best judge of talent.

My favorite recent thing involving Scott Hudson is when Buff Bagwell was discussing his main event match on RAW he remembered Keibler as the announcer, Arn Anderson on commentary... But just referred as Scott as THE OTHER GUY on play-by-play.

On a not-unrelated subject, there's an article up at F4WOnline.com, the headline of which is...

Scott Hudson: "Michael Cole sucks" & "JBL is terrible"

Hudson's also convinced Joey Styles is the best commentator of the past 20 years (excluding Mauro Ranallo) and that the Natural Born Thrillers were good workers. Scott Hudson isn't the best judge of talent.

A three man team with Hudson as a face announcer, Joey as the neutral pbp man and then someone like JBL as the heel might have worked pretty well. I imagine Hudson and JBL bickering while Styles tries to call a match............

Okay maybe not, but can it be worse than what we have now?

• Like 1

Diesel's rum ?

Did his booze cause quad tearing or why did it suck?

Ees berry bad to steal Diesel's rum.

HEY JOBU! DIESEL NEEDS A REFILL!!!

You trying to tell me Jesus Christ wouldn't no sell a superkick?!

• Like 6

Randy Orton needs neck surgery

Get ready for Vince mocking Randy Orton's physique...again.

And yet... if you were going to build a sports entertainer from the ground up, he'd look just like Randy.  Curious.

If Vince built a sports entertainer from the ground up he would spend a ton of money and time making videos about how great his shoes are only to have his ankles start trading wins with Bo Dallas and then wonder why his knees can't get over.

• Like 10

Diesel's rum ?

Did his booze cause quad tearing or why did it suck?

Ees berry bad to steal Diesel's rum.

HEY JOBU! DIESEL NEEDS A REFILL!!!

You trying to tell me Jesus Christ wouldn't no sell a superkick?!

If you no help me now, I say fuck you Jobu. I end Goldberg's streak myself.

• Like 4