DVDVR Message Board

SEPT 2015 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

Sting was at Wrestlemania and didn't make the PWI 500 but the fucking Maestro made it? #Outrage

Everybody knows Sting hadn't wrestled in 15 years and then he lost.

Now, The Stro probably wrestles every weekend and probably sends the results and a promo package to PWI every week.

• Like 1

I appreciate Cena bringing flashes of indy offense to big matches. It's especially hilarious both as a way to troll the "You can't wrestle" crowd as well as in-canon to be able to surprise tough opponents who have his usual bombs well scouted.

That said, he needs to realize he's a bigger power guy pushing 40 and not the Amazing Red circa 2002. Dude should not be trying Yoshi Tonics.

Did Owens pin him after that? If he did, then yeah, Cena may really be hurt. Because it was tough to tell from that angle how bad it looked. Depends on if his head was tucked enough.

Per WON

Former WWE Champion John Cena needed help getting up and out of the ring Friday night after his WWE main event house show match against Kevin Owens in Hampton, VA.

According to live reports, Cena was doing the Infrared (a sunset flip move popularized by Amazing Red and Rey Mysterio Jr.) and landed on his head. They went right to the finish with Cena winning, and officials helped him in the ring.

This is going to end with Cena going to a shady wrestling gym in Tokyo during the next Japan tour, paying Chapparita ASARI to teach him some moves, and breaking his neck trying to do a Sky Twister Press, isn't it?

I audibly chuckled at that. Fantastic.

The image of Cena going to whatever flower shop/boutique Asari works at and getting on his knees "C'mon Asari! I need to know the secret!" is no burned in my mind

James

Predictions for the mystery third Shield member:

1) Erik Rowan making his return to get revenge against his former master for replacing him with The Black Sheep. That would be a great twist in the storyline. Rowan was always really good in The Wyatt six-man matches, especially as the guy who took their punishment. I could see him as a really good hot tag as a babyface.

2) Finn Balor. What better way to battle Bray Wyatt than with your own demon? Great way to bring in the next obvious guy getting the NXT promotion. It would get a huge pop. I'm not a fan of his but that be a fun addition.

Bear in mind I got this story off Facebook, so it may or may not be horseshit.  But anyway, allegedly WWE.com put up a graphic with the third man revealed, and if the story is to be believed, the third man is...

None other than....

Baron Corbin!

ETA: The source is actually Inquisitr.com, which I'm not familiar with.

Edited by cool arrow
  • Like 1