DVDVR Message Board

HULK HOGAN DUMPSTER FIRE THREAD

I'll take Thomas, but you have to take Scalia.

...take him where? 

Nah, fuck it, we'll take Bill Clinton instead. I'm over that time he thought he was blacker than Obama.

We have been offered Fred Durst in trade for Maya Rudolph.  Hell, no..

They even serious? We need to get up and storm out of these trade talks to let them know we don't play.

I'm not giving up on Keisha Knight Pullman that easily. I'll throw in Snow and Vanilla Ice.

You had me with Snow but then you fucked up with the Vanilla Ice addition.

Would you consider perhaps Everlast?

We will take Everlast and a future draft pick.  We may take Margot Robbie if this alleged thing with Will Smith is an actual thing.

Declined.  We only give up Margot Robbie if its a straight up trade for Amber Stevens West.

...take him where? 

Nah, fuck it, we'll take Bill Clinton instead. I'm over that time he thought he was blacker than Obama.

I thought we already had Clinton.

...take him where? 

We cut him after the South Carolina primaries in 2008, but I think we're ready to reconcile. 

Off topic but is Bubba the Love Sponge real last name "Clem"?   Was listening to Observer Live and Bryan called her Heather Clem.   it would seem appropriate given his white trash but can't tell if the whole family is in character or not

We cut him after the South Carolina primaries in 2008, but I think we're ready to reconcile. 

We will trade Mia Love for Bill Clinton.  We will not take Hillary.  No way.. No how.

Off topic but is Bubba the Love Sponge real last name "Clem"?   Was listening to Observer Live and Bryan called her Heather Clem.   it would seem appropriate given his white trash but can't tell if the whole family is in character or not

Yes, born Todd Clem, he changed it legally to Bubba the Love Sponge Clem in 1999. 

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2277353/bio?ref_=nm_ov_bio_sm

Oh, and make the West-Robbie trade.  The women aren't keen on Margot's sniffiing around Will Smith, but we recognize her tremendous upside career-wise.  We'll bite our tongue on this--as long you don't invite Kim K over for Thanksgiving ever again.  Heffa wanted stuffing over dressing--fucking unacceptable.

• Like 1

Yes, born Todd Clem, he changed it legally to Bubba the Love Sponge Clem in 1999. 

Okay so Bubba leaked this to Gawker who leaked it to the public so he could get back at Hogan and his ex?

Off topic but is Bubba the Love Sponge real last name "Clem"? Was listening to Observer Live and Bryan called her Heather Clem. it would seem appropriate given his white trash but can't tell if the whole family is in character or not

Bubba the Love Sponge Clem. Wow, that's worse than legally changing your name to Warrior.

Okay so Bubba leaked this to Gawker who leaked it to the public so he could get back at Hogan and his ex?

I am little surprised that Bubba isn't getting the worst of this situation.  I mean yeah what Hogan said was horrible but this wouldn't have happened if Bubba didn't get a hard on watching guys bang his wife out, video tape it, and then selling people out.   I guess the logic is that people see Bubba as a complete scumbag and not surprised by anything that piece of shit does