DVDVR Message Board

HULK HOGAN DUMPSTER FIRE THREAD

Haha, too late!  We already picked up Zendaya on waivers when she got the Disney Channel show, all without giving up Kylie.

HOW THE FUCK DID WE LOSE ZENDAYA~!?

We hereby offer Herman Caine in exchange for Zendaya.

We're currently shopping offers for Emenem.

We offer Clarence Thomas in exchange for Eminem.  We will hopefully get our second SCJ back if our negotiations with the Latino delegation about Sonya Sotomayor bear fruit..  I would prefer that we trade for B-Real, Sen Dog, or Teofilo Stevenson personally.

• Like 2

Damn...out of likes already.   :(

Rudy is fine as hell now, so you can't have her.  Perhaps you'd be interested in Stacey Dash?

Stacey Dash for Emenem straight up could work.  I'll have to confer.

Haha, too late!  We already picked up Zendaya on waivers when she got the Disney Channel show, all without giving up Kylie.

HOW THE FUCK DID WE LOSE ZENDAYA~!?

We hereby offer Herman Caine in exchange for Zendaya.

Fuck no.  Besides, Zendaya's contract is handeled by the Mouse.  You gotta deal with him, and Mickey's a hard bastard these days.

Maybe we can get some interesting promos from Raven-Symone now that she's been sent over. Someone get her a leather jacket, a flannel shirt and someone from camp who was fat and lost a bunch of weight and now is a super attractive male....if you have time find a way to get Charlotte some super short jean shorts and a cutoff t-shirt so she can be Charlotte Richards (Can we get HBK to teach Charlotte how to Superkick  too)

• Like 1

Hogan's Twitter is EPIC right now. Not a big soccer guy, but I'm a big fan of soccer fans who troll on Twitter.

Holy shit, he retweeted some guy that compared his N bombs to Obama on Marc Maron.

My favorite was when he RT'd "me and my dad have your back!" and it was just a picture of some soccer player and Drake!

• Like 1

Man, can't we just give them Clarence Thomas for free? Basically, as a stipulation for any deal, you have to take Clarence Thomas. 

Certfied Racist Hulk Hogan

And you can't teach that.

My name is Hulk Hogan and I am a certified racist and a bonafide bigot and you can't teach that. This right here this is Big Knobbs and he's 7 feet round and you can't teach that, and this right here this is brother Bruti and he's high as hell and you can't teach that. Badaboom most racist guys in the room how you doin(brother).

Out of likes for today damn-it,  but tomorrow this one is a must like. 

I'm not giving up on Keisha Knight Pullman that easily. I'll throw in Snow and Vanilla Ice.

You had me with Snow but then you fucked up with the Vanilla Ice addition.

Hogan's Twitter feed makes my eyes burn.   I almost expect to see David Dukes tweet supportive words.

If Brutus tweeted support to Hogan, I could forgive him.  Cocaine is a helluva drug.

Man, can't we just give them Clarence Thomas for free? Basically, as a stipulation for any deal, you have to take Clarence Thomas. 

There is no way they'd fall for the Condoleeza Rice strategy two times in a row.

• Like 1

Maybe we can get some interesting promos from Raven-Symone now that she's been sent over. Someone get her a leather jacket, a flannel shirt and someone from camp who was fat and lost a bunch of weight and now is a super attractive male....if you have time find a way to get Charlotte some super short jean shorts and a cutoff t-shirt so she can be Charlotte Richards (Can we get HBK to teach Charlotte how to Superkick  too)

It would work, just change the fat kid at campe and now a super attractive male to female.

I'm not giving up on Keisha Knight Pullman that easily. I'll throw in Snow and Vanilla Ice.

Would you consider perhaps Everlast?

• Like 1

We will take Everlast and a future draft pick.  We may take Margot Robbie if this alleged thing with Will Smith is an actual thing.

How about taking Fred Durst off our hands?