DVDVR Message Board

HULK HOGAN DUMPSTER FIRE THREAD

Michael Jordan is higher on the list than Dre. C'mon JT. He isnt funding young white girls anymore though.

I think I mentally checked out on Jordan since my girlfriend really hates the man.  I don't mind the funding of young white girls so long as you fund the ones that have actual talent.

So, why is having a relationship with an 8 foot tall dude worth $100,000,000 better than sleeping with the son of someone worth a $1,000,000,000? 

I'm guessing that was a rationalization.  I'd be willing to bet money that if Brooke did start dating an NBA player with a billion in the bank, Hogan would change his tune and still find some reason to hate the guy.

Certfied Racist Hulk Hogan

And you can't teach that.

My name is Hulk Hogan and I am a certified racist and a bonafide bigot and you can't teach that. This right here this is Big Knobbs and he's 7 feet round and you can't teach that, and this right here this is brother Bruti and he's high as hell and you can't teach that. Badaboom most racist guys in the room how you doin(brother).

• Like 18

Looks like we need another Racial Draft.

dave-chappelle-tiger-woods-racial-draft.

The Black delegation selects John Cena.  We will accept Rachel Dolezal if the White delegation takes either JC Watts or Alan West..

We are working out a deal to send Ben Carson to the Asians in exchange for either Donnie Yen or Sonny Chiba.

The Black delegation herby refuses the White delegation's Kim Kardashian for Misty Copeland trade.

• Like 4

Oh come on there's already a black John Cena

I was talking to one of my friends and came to a realization - if you're racist enough to talk about how racist you are while about to or shortly after getting your fuck on, you're probably REALLY FUCKING RACIST goddamn

• Like 9

Oh come on there's already a black John Cena

I was talking to one of my friends and came to a realization - if you're racist enough to talk about how racist you are while about to or shortly after getting your fuck on, you're probably REALLY FUCKING RACIST goddamn

Damn, out of likes.

And yeah, you would think that getting laid would blunt your douchebag tendencies and make you far more agreeable than usual.  I have been conned into far too many family dinners and Sunday afternoon housework like that.

• Like 1

The Black delegation selects John Cena.  We will accept Rachel Dolezal if the White delegation takes either JC Watts or Alan West..

We are working out a deal to send Ben Carson to the Asians in exchange for either Donnie Yen or Sonny Chiba.

The Black delegation herby refuses the White delegation's Kim Kardashian for Misty Copeland trade.

Who would make that trade?  I would love to trade Kim Kardashian's booty for Misty Copeland's booty...otherwise why trade for Kim when she's coming over as soon as her contract is up any way.

They tried the okey-doke with a Kylie Jenner for Zendaya trade, but it got shut down quick.

Misty Copeland has talent.  Kim K has a silicone ass and a sex tape.  NO to that trade, and it's not close.  Nor will Kimmy be allowed in afterwards on waivers, either. Kanye is thisCLOSE to being disowned for bringing her to the barbeque.

• Like 2

They tried the okey-doke with a Kylie Jenner for Zendaya trade, but it got shut down quick.

Misty Copeland has talent.  Kim K has a silicone ass and a sex tape.  Kanye is thisCLOSE to being disowned for bringing her to the barbeque.

You act like she wouldn't have been at the barbeque any damn way.  I'm willing to bet Kim is the best dominoes player in L.A. county.

You act like she wouldn't have been at the barbeque any damn way.  I'm willing to bet Kim is the best dominoes player in L.A. county.

I don't care what none o y'all say, I still love 'er.

Now I'm not sayin' she's a golddigger.....

- Kanye West.

No black woman worth her purse that no one better touch will ever allow Kim to move into the Black column.  You will fight for this.  You will lose--badly.

Let's forget this conversation ever happened.  Pass the coleslaw, honey.

Damn.  There is homemade slaw in the break room.  Now I am hungry.

• Like 1

I don't care what none o y'all say, I still love 'er.

Now I'm not sayin' she's a golddigger.....

- Kanye West.

But she wouldn't get down with Karupt.

The amount of eye rolls when Kim comes to the barbecue would affect the earth's gravitational pull.  I could probably write a movie about "that chick" coming to the barbecue.  My "Aunt" Peaches(who is black), has been in a relationship with multiple dudes on my dad's side of the family.  I'm willing to bet that she wasn't invited to 75% of those family barbecues, but she was always there. 

I'm with Jrag, you don't get rid of a talent like Kanye.  He is an ass, he keeps bringing "that girl," and he gets on every bodies goddamnned nerves, but that dude is BLACK. 

Misty Copeland has talent.  Kim K has a silicone ass and a sex tape.  Kanye is thisCLOSE to being disowned for bringing her to the barbeque.

But I bet her potatoe salad game is trash though...

• Like 1

Cutting Kanye would be the racial draft equivalent of drafting Darko. You just can't come back from that type of mistake.

We are still reeling from losing the Wu Tang Clan to the Asians. 

There is no way we'd cut Kanye.  Dude was right about Taylor Swift just like The Brain was right about Hogan.  We all owe Kanye a collective apology.

Crazy Hogan continues to be crazy.

• Like 1

I'm feeling too damn white to even continue in this discussion.

You're like the Kurt Rambis of our outfit.  You grab boards and throw bows and a good hand to have around.  We like you. You get a cool card pass. :)

Ultimately, Kanye gets to stay because he's really just that hard-headed nephew that works your last nerve--but dude will cuss out anyone who steps to you and buys the younger kids nice Christmas gifts.  He's misguided, but he's got a good heart. 

• Like 1

But I bet her potatoe salad game is trash though...

What the fuck is that KIm?

ORIGINAL-POTATO.jpg

• Like 2

Misty Copeland has talent.  Kim K has a silicone ass and a sex tape.  NO to that trade, and it's not close.  Nor will Kimmy be allowed in afterwards on waivers, either. Kanye is thisCLOSE to being disowned for bringing her to the barbeque.

Haha, too late!  We already picked up Zendaya on waivers when she got the Disney Channel show, all without giving up Kylie.

I'm feeling too damn white to even continue in this discussion.

You're like the Kurt Rambis of our outfit.  You grab boards and throw bows and a good hand to have around.  You get a cool card pass. :)

Ultimately, Kanye gets to stay because he's really just that hard-headed nephew that works your last nerve--but dude will cuss out anyone who steps to you and buys the younger kids nice Christmas gifts.  He's misguided, but he's got a good heart. 

Just remember to watch out for Kevin McHale's lariat. I'm pretty sure Kurt Rambis was the Dudley's daddy they used to talk about in their promos.

• Like 3