DVDVR Message Board

DC MOVIE THREAD

RIPPA

On 14/12/2016 at 8:42 AM, J.T. said:

Logan will most likely get an R rating because Deadpool's success.

Actually, Logan was headed for an R before Deadpool landed. Hugh Jackman even took a pay cut to sell the studio on it because he just REALLY wanted to do an R Rated Old Man Logan.

6 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

Massively failed Oscar bait

Bait and switch from what I hear about how they execute the concept. To the point where people are gonna be MAD, I think.

On 12/8/2016 at 2:01 AM, The Natural said:

Suicide Squad Honest Trailers:

It was only summer when I saw this and I already had trouble remembering who some of the people in the trailer were.  Slipknot was in the movie?  Ok, I'll take your word for it.  And  Joel Kinnaman was in that trailer like three times before I remembered Rick Flag was a character.

Congrats, DC.  You made a movie I remember.... almost nothing about six months later.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

An article from a French magazine contains an interview with Gal Gadot that confirms long time rumors that we all probably heard aka Ares is the primary villain of the Wonder Woman movie. 

The article does not address the rumored casting of Ares (allegedly Sean Bean).

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 7:54 PM, APO said:

We're never going to be rid of Goyer, are we?

I'm good if he sticks to writing.  It is when they give him the director's chair that I start to get nervous.

• Like 1

Man. I think I'd go Conroy - Bale - Affleck - West - Bader and then from there it gets tough. Not least because all the other animated Batmen kinda blur together a bit and I hate Keaton's Batman, think Kilmer was sleepwalking, and have mixed feelings on Clooney even though I *love* Batman & Robin (only partly ironically, even).

Also I need to rewatch Beware the Batman because I loved the show but I can't think of the VA very clearly.

On 2/3/2017 at 11:17 AM, twiztor said:

just read that fans have started a petition to get Zack Snyder to direct. LoL.

A part of me wants to see this just because if you are going to make a trainwreck, make the biggest fiery trainwreck possible.

• Like 1