DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2015 PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

From Seth Rollins' Instagram:

1743029_1097404166951939_1425086213_n.jp

"This is the photo that will define a generation."

--

There's a joke to be made in there about millenials feeling entitled to things they didn't earn, but... well I can't think of a good way to end this sentence.

I think there are two other recent Seth Rollins photos that better define the tendencies of this generation.

• Like 8

He looks a little bit like a smaller version of my grandfather, to where I did a double take almost cause that is most certainly not my grandmother. He wasn't too much of a wrestling guy, but I remember watching Nitro (never Raw, I'm not crazy) at the house as a kid, and he would always jokingly ask where Bruno was.

Re: The Houston Wrestling Book

I once ran across an actual physical copy in a local Half Price Books a few years ago. It was in the expensive locked glass case. I remembered looking through it and just being amazed at the photos contained inside, it's a great piece of Houston history, not just wrestling history.

It was $350 dollars. Needless to say, I didn't get it and thought I'd never seen the contents inside again. So thanks much for posting the gallery of that.