DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2015 WRESTLING PICTURES

Vince's heart is going to explode like a piñata.

Also, it's nice to see Vince getting some use out of Hercules' chain.

Heart attacks are a sign of weakness, goddamnit! Clutch your left arm on your own time, we've still got to book this week's episode of Superstars!  

Vince's autopsy report is going to be studied for years and years.

Seems like a pretty open and shut case to me. A massive heart attack due to years of cocaine, steroids, and energy drinks. Vince's brain on the other hand...that needs to be studied by a team of psychologists.

Good thing he has two more, like Larry Hagman had.

Hagman was a well oiled machine with those five kidney's and three livers.

Seriously though since Vince isn't a "talent" anymore, isn't that the legal loophole the WWE uses not to wellness test him? It used to be when Sabu died his autopsy would be interesting to see. But I agree. Vince's will be something else. It's gonna be up there with Elvis's.

Vince's autospy:

"How the fuck did this man live THIS long?"

Vince:	Well, doc, I think I did pretty well on my tests.  You may 	shake my hand if you like.Doctor:	Well, under the circumstances, I'd rather not.Vince:	Eh?Doctor:	Mr. McMahon, I'm afraid you are the sickest man in the 	United States.  You have everything.Vince:	You mean I have pneumonia?Doctor:	Yes.Vince:	Juvenile diabetes?Doctor:	Yes.Vince:	Hysterical pregnancy?Doctor:	Uh, a little bit, yes.  You also have several diseases 	that have just been discovered -- in you.Vince:	I see.  You sure you haven't just made thousands of 	mistakes?Doctor:	Uh, no, no, I'm afraid not.Vince:	This sounds like bad news.Doctor:	Well, you'd think so, but all of your diseases are in 	perfect balance.  Uh, if you have a moment, I can explain.Vince:	Well ... [looks at his watch]	[the Doctor puts a tiny model house door on his desk]Doctor:	Here's the door to your body, see?  [bring up some small 	fuzz balls with goofy faces and limbs from under the desk]  	And these are oversized novelty germs.  [points to a 	different one up as he names each disease] That's 	influenza, that's bronchitis, [holds up one] and this cute 	little cuddle-bug is pancreatic cancer.  Here's what 	happens when they all try to get through the door at once.  	[tries to cram a bunch through the model door.  The 	"germs" get stuck]	[Stooge-like] Woo-woo-woo-woo-woo-woo-woo!  Move it, 	chowderhead!	[normal voice] We call it, "Three Stooges Syndrome."Vince:	So what you're saying is, I'm indestructible!Doctor:	Oh, no, no, in fact, even a slight breeze could --Vince:	Indestructible.
  • Like 13