DVDVR Message Board

2015 TNA DISCUSSION THREAD

But GFW he GFW made sure GFW to plug GFW as much as GFW he could GFW.

And put over Joe and Styles.

Billion likes to this.

I'd have actually bought Karen's acting if she didn't do almost the same thing although it went more like-

Gfw future tna rear view Sonjay Dutt Tna rearview gfw future king of the mountain tna rearview gfw future.

If AJ styles came in next week and put himself in the match all while just talking about RoH, New Japan and the Bullet Club for an entire promo I would not be surprised at this point.

Also can't wait for MVP to just retire.So bitter now.

So I wasn't on the internet at all last night, and I learned of this whole thing from my friend via text message. Thanks to autocorrect, I got a text that read "Jarrett returns to TNA and is going to be in KOTDM". After seeing a bunch of tweets and posts about a merger, I spent about an hour thinking that TNA had merged with IWA-MS. It was probably the best hour ever. I had so many awesome things to say about Ian Rotten and Dixie working together. 

• Like 4

This is going to turn into an invasion angle, isn't it?

I'd think that could be a good idea, but neither the 3-week old company running shows in empty minor-league baseball stadiums nor the nearly bankrupt company about to lose their TV for the second time in six months has anything worth taking over. Least of all fans.

• Like 1

I see TNA merging with GFW, and then GFW takes their timeslot on Destination America. You know Jarrett probably convinced Mr. Money Bags, Toby Keith, to finally buy them out. And doesn't GFW have a partnership with ROH, anyway? It would be a weird block of TV if both wrestling shows were closely associated with each other.

My angle would be to have Jarrett win control of the company only to discover he's inherited a metric fuckton of debt. He goes on the run from his new financial responsibilities, ends up in India, and RING KA KING SEASON 2!

• Like 6

I spent about an hour thinking that TNA had merged with IWA-MS. It was probably the best hour ever. I had so many awesome things to say about Ian Rotten and Dixie working together.

Dixie wishes she was half as carny as Ian.

IWA-MS has been on quite a tear booking-wise this year so Ian would probably turn his nose up at Dixie.

"Well, we do death matches in a roller rink, run outside a strip club, have a lucky 21 leech match on KOTDM, book my son in death matches, pay workers in hot dogs, but work with Dixie? Hell no! we gotta maintain some standards!"

• Like 5

I was speaking with an old boss today and I asked him if he still watches TNA, he told me "TNA is gone, it's Impact Wrestling now."

I'm not entirely what to say but I wish he'd email Dixie Carter because she'd be happy to hear from someone who (a) still watches their show and  refers to it as "Impact Wrestling."

• Like 1

I was speaking with an old boss today and I asked him if he still watches TNA, he told me "TNA is gone, it's Impact Wrestling now."

I'm not entirely what to say but I wish he'd email Dixie Carter because she'd be happy to hear from someone who (a) still watches their show and refers to it as "Impact Wrestling."

I'm sure Dixie would also be happy hearing from a Nigerian prince that wants to give her a few million dollars if she just gives him her banking information and keeps sending the fee to release her money.

• Like 2

I spent about an hour thinking that TNA had merged with IWA-MS. It was probably the best hour ever. I had so many awesome things to say about Ian Rotten and Dixie working together.

Dixie wishes she was half as carny as Ian.

IWA-MS has been on quite a tear booking-wise this year so Ian would probably turn his nose up at Dixie.

"Well, we do death matches in a roller rink, run outside a strip club, have a lucky 21 leech match on KOTDM, book my son in death matches, pay workers in hot dogs, but work with Dixie? Hell no! we gotta maintain some standards!"

He booked his son in a death match???? Holy shit....

• Like 1

I see TNA merging with GFW, and then GFW takes their timeslot on Destination America. You know Jarrett probably convinced Mr. Money Bags, Toby Keith, to finally buy them out. And doesn't GFW have a partnership with ROH, anyway? It would be a weird block of TV if both wrestling shows were closely associated with each other.

Honestly, that would allow it to make some amazing tv. Imagine if guys were jumping between the shows and invading or switching sides and the whole thing was told over continous 2 hour blocks of tv. It could be great.

It won't happen.

My angle would be to have Jarrett win control of the company only to discover he's inherited a metric fuckton of debt. He goes on the run from his new financial responsibilities, ends up in India, and RING KA KING SEASON 2!

Hey speaking of Ring Ka King....why did that fail? It seemed like it was wildly popular.

Hey speaking of Ring Ka King....why did that fail? It seemed like it was wildly popular.

It didn't draw well enough to get picked up for a second season. 

Finally watching Impact.

Jeff's totally gonna wind up taking their time slot. And this is only slightly less damaging, bush league, and ridiculous than the Steiner promos about everyone switching channels to see Stone Cold.

Aries reaction at seeing Jarrett at :53 is priceless.

That was awesome.  I really hope Aries gets a shot in NXT at some point.

He tried out for season 2 way back when and didn't get a look in. He's 37 now. 

Aries reaction at seeing Jarrett at :53 is priceless.

That was awesome. I really hope Aries gets a shot in NXT at some point.

He tried out for season 2 way back when and didn't get a look in. He's 37 now.

I'd like to see Aries return to ROH if there isn't an nxt shot in his future.