DVDVR Message Board

2013-2014 COLLEGE BASKETBALL THREAD

RIPPA

I have a buddy who went to Mercer who got married right around tip-off. He's a GIGANTIC basketball fan, too. I can't even imagine how great a day this must be for him.

Great game. Duke was sending so many players crashing the boards. Thought that if Mercer would be able to stop some possessions once Duke's ungodly shooting came to earth a bit they'd have a chance. They're a well-balanced, well-coached team.

There's a Mercer alunmni (I assume) on the Canadian panel, someone needs to Youtube the last 5 minutes of this studio show because it's been the most entertaining part of the whole game. This is great.

That was Mercer alum (and former Toronto Raptor head coach) Sam Mitchell who broke out the Irish jig, and promised to get his Mercer shirt autographed by the entire team and auction it off on eBay after they win the national title. Then to cap it all off, him telling the host that Mercer going to the Sweet 16 would be like a first kiss, but not like his first kiss because it's like kissing a pretty girl was fantastic.

The CBS announce crew actually mentioned something about Sam Mitchell and Nancy Grace being happy somewhere because of the result. Can't believe they would insult Sam like that.

To summarize, Sam Mitchell still rules, and the quicker this gets to youtube the better.

There's a Mercer alunmni (I assume) on the Canadian panel, someone needs to Youtube the last 5 minutes of this studio show because it's been the most entertaining part of the whole game. This is great.

That was Mercer alum (and former Toronto Raptor head coach) Sam Mitchell who broke out the Irish jig, and promised to get his Mercer shirt autographed by the entire team and auction it off on eBay after they win the national title. Then to cap it all off, him telling the host that Mercer going to the Sweet 16 would be like a first kiss, but not like his first kiss because it's like kissing a pretty girl was fantastic.

The CBS announce crew actually mentioned something about Sam Mitchell and Nancy Grace being happy somewhere because of the result. Can't believe they would insult Sam like that.

To summarize, Sam Mitchell still rules, and the quicker this gets to youtube the better.

https://vine.co/v/MMb0HVFHFUK

• Like 1