DVDVR Message Board

2013-2014 COLLEGE BASKETBALL THREAD

RIPPA

Yeah - Yahoo now requires it. (at least when signing up for a new account)

It really shouldn't be shocking in regards to how stupid some of their decisions have been recently.

Damn Yahoo, I happen to be one of the few people in the developed world that has no cell phone. . . 

Not even a flip phone? Damn...

My list of friends and or contacts is very small, and I have never really needed one, and a land line does just fine. 

And just to round things out

FIRST ROUND

Tuesday, March 18
Columbia (19-12) @ Valparaiso (18-15)

Holy fuck, we're in the dance!  Roar Lion Roar!

19 wins... holy fuck. That is absurdly good, plus they gave Sparty a huge scare this year. FIGHT ON TO VICTORY EVERMORE!

We won?

WE WON!!!!

iV7qiaEcRPu6v.gif

Eastern Michigan....   YOU'RE NEXT.

THE POOL!

https://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/quickenloansbracket/

pool ID# 271980

password cesarobeatsbryan

Remember, you have until noon to enter!

I'm probably one of the only people who think that basketball should have the Stampede wrestling treatment: cut out the first 2/3 of the game, and just watch the deciding minutes. Of course I have OSU-Dayton on in the background. . . 

As much as I love the Badgers it would be cool to see American win and completely fuck everyone's brackets on the first day.  Also then I wouldn't have to see them get killed in the second round.

Big 10 is not exactly covering itself in glory so far today.

That American dude shooting one handed free throws is an early contender for crazy sights of the tournament. I've seen guys shoot granny style free throws but first time I've ever seen them done one-handed.

He has done that all year - its a trip

And we have been here before. Stupid giant lead to Villanova

Shame that Ohio State lost because from listening to the announcers Aaron Craft was the greatest student athlete in the history of college basketball.  Jesus did the kid fix their house or something <_<

Oh, you have no idea.  CRAFTMANIA~~!!!! has been a source of white pride here for the last 19 years of however long he has been at OSU.  

The great thing is the code words used to explain the love.  Oh silly-silly white power.

• Like 2