DVDVR Message Board

Wrestlemania XXXI

Matt D

The best way to do a Sting/Taker match is to give each man 10 minutes to put on the most incredible entrances ever.  Then, as they make their way to their ring. . .

They shake hands. . .

Declare each other the best for the entities they represent. . .

Then have Sting ascend to the rafters, while Taker descends underneath the ring.

No match.  Just an introduction and farewell.

END SCENE

or... why not give taker 90% of the match. Put a returning Brad Maddox in there as the crooked ref. Taker finishes Sting off with the tombstone. Maddox counts a suspicious but perfectly legit three count. Out comes Bret Hart as the vigilante of the vigilante to right the supposed wrong. He restarts the match. Stinger splash...Scorpion deathdrop..1..2..3.

• Like 1

In order for this to work Rusev has to murder Cena. Then Brock can decide to avenge his former rival and come to the ring wearing Cena's jorts.

HEARTS ON FI-RE!

STRONG DE-SIRE!

RAGES DEEP WITH-IN!

Also...

• Like 3

In order for this to work Rusev has to murder Cena. Then Brock can decide to avenge his former rival and come to the ring wearing Cena's jorts.

HEARTS ON FI-RE!

STRONG DE-SIRE!

RAGES DEEP WITH-IN!

Also...

Brill. Outta likes for the day.

• Like 1

BTW, fuck every if Bikertaker doesn't come out to wreck Bray. I don't even give a shit if he comes out to Rollin', just as long as he Ol' Booger Red returns. IT IS PROPHECY.

• Like 1

Why is Taker vs Sting such a dream match? Is it the black trench coats?

I'd say the longest serving WWE wrestler vs. the guy who never left WCW like others did and two mysterious characters.

How the hell is Sting mysterious in any way?

post + username synchronicity achieved.

• Like 4

Furthermore, remember the video teaser vignettes that aired leading up to Bikertaker coming back? Yeah, a bunch of creepy fucking girls talking about a dude coming back from the dead.

And out comes an American bad ass on a motorcycle throwing hambones and dropping punk cards.

DON'T DENY ME MY DREAM.

• Like 1

It's a crime that big-man workers only become really good right as they pass their physical peaks a lot of the time. 'Taker, Mark Henry, Big Show...it's a bummer, man. 

If I read this thread the week after the show and it turns out that Biker Taker shows up dishing out soupbones and beating up and kidnapping Bray before stranding him in the desert somewhere, I'm definitely going to hit up the replay to see it.

KEEP ROLLIN' ROLLIN' ROLLIN'

It's a crime that big-man workers only become really good right as they pass their physical peaks a lot of the time. 'Taker, Mark Henry, Big Show...it's a bummer, man.

If I read this thread the week after the show and it turns out that Biker Taker shows up dishing out soupbones and beating up and kidnapping Bray before stranding him in the desert somewhere, I'm definitely going to hit up the replay to see it.

KEEP ROLLIN' ROLLIN' ROLLIN'

If he doesn't come out as he debuted in 1990, sans Brother Love and long hair obviously, then the whole thing is a fucking waste. I'll never get the appeal of BikerTaker. He comes back as a redneck biker like DOA? Fuck that. Give me zombie funeral director Undertaker.

Grumpy old man Undertaker dishing out soupbones, bitching about the young'uns coming into his yard like they own the damn place, and ditching Big Show in the desert with no water just to teach him some character > Zombie Wild West Undertaker who draws power from the souls trapped in his demon-spawned urn and puts defeated wrestlers in bodybags.

Just barely, man, but it's true. 

Can we all at least agree he needs a shirt circa the 90s gear as opposed to singlet/tights that accentuate his "perfectly normal but not a great look" old man body?

I'd rather he get rid of the Chuck Liddell mohawk more than anything else.

Also not sure why they aren't doing Sting / Taker or even HHH/Bray vs Taker/Sting. 

Really really really really really want Lesnar to stay. Then I really really really really really really want Lesnar vs Bryan, Lesnar vs Rusev and if miracles are real Lesnar vs Cesaro in a competitive match. I will settle for 2/3.

• Like 2