DVDVR Message Board

2015 NFL OFFSEASON THREAD

RIPPA

Ike Taylor has announced his retirement.   Extremely over-rated player in my opinion (consider him the DeAngelo Hall of the AFC) but yeah this isn't what the secondary needs right now with Troy retiring.   

Since the Steelers don't think drafting the secondary, they better draft some guys with incredible pass rush abilities because if not QB's are going to throw for 400 yards on us so damn easily

Yo how are you going to crack down on bootleg Cleveland jerseys? They'll literally look exactly the same.

Except that nobody bothers to bootleg Browns jerseys.

They LITERALLY look like they were made in a Factory of Sadness.

• Like 1

I'm starting to think the NuBrowns are part of a weird tax loophole or something. Surely, nobody is this incompetent accidentally. They are the symbol of excellence in the field of being laughable. Even Jets fans can freely mock them. JETS FANS.

Yo how are you going to crack down on bootleg Cleveland jerseys? They'll literally look exactly the same.

Except that nobody bothers to bootleg Browns jerseys.

Bootleg JFF jerseys are all over the place.

I'm starting to think the NuBrowns are part of a weird tax loophole or something. Surely, nobody is this incompetent accidentally. They are the symbol of excellence in the field of being laughable. Even Jets fans can freely mock them. JETS FANS.

Raiders?

Raiders?

I want to put the Jag Offs in that category too, but Goddamn, the Shitstains of Cleveland have gone through so many GM, coaching and QB changes, that its hard to approach that type of incompetence. Add in the new jerseys and shit. . . . .but Tampa's are still worse right?

Raiders?

I want to put the Jag Offs in that category too, but Goddamn, the Shitstains of Cleveland have gone through so many GM, coaching and QB changes, that its hard to approach that type of incompetence. Add in the new jerseys and shit. . . . .but Tampa's are still worse right?

Aren't you a Bills fan? I probably wouldn't talk shit if my team had a longer playoff drought than the team I just called woefully incompetent.

• Like 1

Raiders?

Aren't you a Bills fan? I probably wouldn't talk shit if my team had a longer playoff drought than the team I just called woefully incompetent.

You beat me to it. 

Those jerseys are fucking terrible.  The Browns uniforms have essentially been the same since Marion Motley was running the football, and they change them to these?  Why would they change the uniforms any way?  Are the Packers and the Bears about to change their jerseys? 

When you have 3 Gm's, Coaches, and "franchise" Qb's in as many years, yeah any one can talk trash. The Bills have been shitty, but at least it was relatively stable. Plus they are out of doldrums now and looking to contend. . . 

If you think that fans of one team can't make fun of a team that is better or has done better in the past, then you're doing football wrong.

I'm not saying that at all.  I'm just reacting to how people make themselves believe that their shitty team is better than my shitty team when in reality they are and have been just as if not more shitty as my team has been. 

Hey now.  I am a Raider fan.  I fully acknowledge my team is shit and has been shit for almost 15 years now.  So no shitting on the Browns by me.  

Of course, my team didn't just fuck with a classic uniform.  So there is that.