DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

I was never a HUGE Kennedy guy, but I always tried to find the good in his work based upon the fact that, at the time, Austin was supposedly a big supporter of his. I can't speak for everyone, but that may have led to somewhat of a warping of the lens that I personally viewed him through.

I was never a HUGE Kennedy guy, but I always tried to find the good in his work based upon the fact that, at the time, Austin was supposedly a big supporter of his. I can't speak for everyone, but that may have led to somewhat of a warping of the lens that I personally viewed him through.

I liked Kennedy a bunch during his WWE run. Good worker with a fun gimmick and a kick-ass AC/DC knockoff entrance theme.

• Like 1

I liked Kennedy a bunch during his WWE run. Good worker with a fun gimmick and a kick-ass AC/DC knockoff entrance theme.That song is still on my iPod. I love it.

It's Airbourne, by the way.