DVDVR Message Board

Nov Animated GIF Thread

JustJay

Russian sambo practitioner/shoot fighter turned Pro Wrestler. He mostly wrestled for RINGS in the 90s. One of those select few dudes who was a legitimate shit kicker and also amazing to watch in the ring. You should look up some of his matches, they're a joy to watch.

Russian sambo practitioner/shoot fighter turned Pro Wrestler. He mostly wrestled for RINGS in the 90s. One of those select few dudes who was a legitimate shit kicker and also amazing to watch in the ring. You should look up some of his matches, they're a joy to watch.

Any good comps out there?

Thanks dude I will.

I was totally outraged by the idea of the match, and that turnbuckle spot still makes me sort of uncomfortable. But watching the match you see that A: Haruka is having the time of her life, and B: Kenny Omega genuinely cares for, and tries to protect Haruka at all costs, it's less terrible. It's not really that different than play wrestling with a younger sibling/cousin except you're not actually trying to hurt them

• Like 2

But, guys, it's little girl on Kenny Omega violence. OUTRAGE~!

It's a little girl. Like people are perfectly okay with that and AREN'T getting sodomized in a prison some where? How people would be like "Okay!" if some dirtbag came to you and proposed that idea with your kid? How many of you would get killed by the kid's other parent for agreeing with it?

But it is pro wrestling and that did take place in Japan.

Yeah, I don't want to see a male beating up on a female in wrestling ever again for any reason.

If the whole domestic violence thing sits perfectly well with you, then you could always be offended by the fact that it's stupid and business exposing.

Then again, there seem to be at least a couple of indy fans here.

2poyw6u.gif