DVDVR Message Board

NOV '14 WRESTLING PHOTOS

10805736_10204074082469976_4348245536677

Before several of them passed away they should have made a movie with these guys as The Expendables (or American Gangsters, if you're into blaxploitation). Terry has a SAG card and could have been the lead. 

Who is the don next to Thesz and Race? Also Junior looks like the best US Marshall there never was. Was this taken at a Clash of the Champions?

10805736_10204074082469976_4348245536677

Before several of them passed away they should have made a movie with these guys as The Expendables (or American Gangsters, if you're into blaxploitation). Terry has a SAG card and could have been the lead. 

Who is the don next to Thesz and Race? 

Pat O'Connor. 

Buddy dressed better than Flair did.

Buddy also aged better than Flair. He looks like a classy but still rich old man. I'm not sure what Flair looks like but it's neither one of those things. 

To be fair, he IS neither of those things. . . 

• Like 1

Did Gentleman Jim Clontz have any other matches in WCW other than the beatdown he got from Big Josh on WCWSN? (Don't ask how I remember that lol)

The only thing I could find on him is that his real name is Jim Clontz. Maybe he really was an actor and decided to give wrestling a shot since it can be considered performance art. Then, he got his ass kicked and decided against doing more physical performance art.