DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2014 - WEEK SEVEN

RIPPA

In Stockton's defense, he has not, to the best of my knowledge, responded to criticism of his terrible announcing by publicly telling fans "fuck you."

Oh yeah - its definitely a combo of the easy excuse since Goldberg attacked fans and he hasn't been around forever

I liked when Brando used to get to do one college game a year for CBS. Definite upgrade over Mike "Bridgewater was looking for Golden Tate" Goldberg.

And yet - Dick Stockton - who made a billion mistakes... again... including mixing up Larry Fitzgerald and Desean Jackson (who are on two different teams) and calling a play that was 8 yards short of the marker a first down.

But he is old so apparently he can't be replaced.

Goldberg did the same thing, with Bridgewater apparently attempting to complete passes to Golden Tate.

And as regular as clockwork, as surely as the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor...  Here it is:

Panthers CB Kelvin Benjamin did not know there are ties in the NFL

And you didn't know Kelvin Benjamin is a WR, not a cornerback. But you're still good people in my book! 

Yeah Kelvin apparently just stayed above the Deion rule at FSU which isn't surprising given some of the football players they recruit.

Damn, how is there no audio of Goldy calling the football game? Part of me also thinks this was his way to get out of doing future football broadcasts. I'm sure some idiot at Fox tried getting Joe Rogan to do it as well not even realizing that Joe knows next to nothing about football. I almost wish Joe would do it just for the hilarity of it.

Damn, how is there no audio of Goldy calling the football game? Part of me also thinks this was his way to get out of doing future football broadcasts. I'm sure some idiot at Fox tried getting Joe Rogan to do it as well not even realizing that Joe knows next to nothing about football. I almost wish Joe would do it just for the hilarity of it.

Not to shill, but here you go Craiggers.

• Like 3

Ed Werder says Vontaze Burfict has been fined $25,000 for pretending he's Kurt Angle with Cam Newton and Greg Olsen

kurt-angle-ankle-lock.gif

Next time he'll be sent to the Principal's office

For reference, dunking over a goalpoast in a TD celebration will get you $30k.

So $12,500 per ankle landed on, and another $5,000 for endangering the wrist of the dunking arm.

It all makes sense when you break it down.

More Brutal then Mike Goldberg's announcing, more embarrassing then the Buc's loss it's...

Top of the Bottom Week 4!!!

1) 0-6 Jacksonville

2) 0-5 Oakland

3) 1-5 Tampa

4) 1-5 Washington 

5) 1-5 New York Jets

6) 1-4 St. Luis

7) 2-4 Tennessee

8) 2-4 Minnesota

9) 2-4 Atlanta

10) 2-3 Kansas City

In light of Columbus Day and both Washington and Kansas City being on the list, I dub this the "Treating Indigenous People Poorly" edition of TotB!  First off, let me apologize to fans of the New York Jets, as somehow I managed to omit them from the list last week.  Don't worry guys, you belong here!  I have to say with a 1.5 win difference between first and sixth place this is quite the exciting race!   Kansas City joins the list, but you have to wonder if they are like Chicago and Indy where they are just passing by or are they destined to contend for the Goodell?  And last but not least I have to give a shout out to my beloved Buccaneers for playing like a zero-win team despite having a victory; that's the spirit boys!

So tune in next week to find out who's still allergic to winning!

*Edited because apparently I was allergic to putting the word 'City' in Kansas City*

Edited by GojiColin