DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2014 - WEEK SEVEN

RIPPA

Oh that's a delicious little morsel. 

Dewar bring me more tears to help me wash that down. And tell me more about how if your team scored more points than the other team they wouldn't lose all the time

They call that Brady gif a flop? Some people wearing a Miami Heat jersey is laughing at that.

Goodhelmet... what was that about one free ban?

Anyway, Percy Harvin was apparently a horrible person in a previous life.  He's just been traded from Seattle to the Jets. 

They call that Brady gif a flop? Some people wearing a Miami Heat jersey is laughing at that.

Goodhelmet... what was that about one free ban?

Anyway, Percy Harvin was apparently a horrible person in a previous life.  He's just been traded from Seattle to the Jets. 

Harvin played for the Urban Meyer Florida Gators. The Urban Meyer stink alone earned him this one.

Harvin was probably traded because Darrell Bevell is too god damned stupid to think of any other way to use him than "screen pass behind the line of scrimmage"

Although in fairness, Harvin is really good at that play.

Like, so good that running it over and over again led to the one and only game in which Christian Ponder looked like a great NFL QB.

[Week 3 2012 against the 49ers, of course.  Why else would I remember it so well? :D ]

On the other hand, the first Sunday in February 2014 makes a mighty strong argument in his favor.

To be fair, there's still debate that the other team didn't remember there was a game that day.

• Like 4

Word is Harvin was becoming the dreaded locker room cancer.

No, not "becoming", he's never not been a locker room cancer.  Harvin from high school on up has always been a jackass.  Nobody likes the guy, especially guys that have to share a locker room with him. 

As far as the Seattle coaches not figuring out how to use the guy properly- you shouldn't have to spend hours of your day trying to figure out how to use a receiver you're paying $25mil to.  The guy can't run a route, plain and simple.  They recognized their mistake and unloaded that contract on the Jets. 

Word is Harvin was becoming the dreaded locker room cancer.

Two teams in the sport that doesn't do the trade thing, have traded this guy in years that are theoretically his physical prime. That has to say something.

The black eye he gave Golden Tate says something too.
  • Like 1

You know, just a few months ago, I would be making jokes about "really, who doesn't want to give Golden Tate a black eye" but now...  Back the fuck off.  He's the only offensive skill position guy the Lions have that is both healthy and playing well.

The black eye he gave Golden Tate says something too.

Harvin is such a dick that he cut in front of the "punch Tate in the face" line.

Maybe Percy was doing Russell Wilson's dirty work for him.

Harvin was probably traded because Darrell Bevell is too god damned stupid to think of any other way to use him than "screen pass behind the line of scrimmage"

Which is strange, because his offensive coordinator at the start of his career in Minnesota was. . .Darrell Bevell.

The New York media is going to eat this guy alive, and it's going to be glorious. What's the over/under on the number of games played before Rex Ryan straight-up punches him out?