DVDVR Message Board

SEPT WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

RIPPA

Random thought here but I can't get over how weird it is that CM Punk's wife works for WWE while he's on the outs with the company in such a public way. 

I had the thought, when AJ had her face-to-face with Stephanie during during the lead-up to Summerslam, what a massive shithead Punk is to threaten his wife's employer with a lawsuit over some stupid video game feature.

• Like 1

Random thought here but I can't get over how weird it is that CM Punk's wife works for WWE while he's on the outs with the company in such a public way. 

I had the thought, when AJ had her face-to-face with Stephanie during during the lead-up to Summerslam, what a massive shithead Punk is to threaten his wife's employer with a lawsuit over some stupid video game feature.

He does have a point if they are stiffing him for royalties.  Then again the whole thing is a real touchy situation for all involved parties.

It is best not to get worked up about it from a fan perspective.

With Lesnar being the runaway champ that he is...

Is next years royal rumble going to be the first one where participants are actively looking not to win.

Admittedly, it would be a funny visual of wrestlers coming to the ring, getting in then turning around and going over the top rope of their own accord.

By Mike Johnson on 2014-09-22 00:00:51

We don't have much in the way of details yet but PWInsider.com can confirm that Michael Moody, the son of William "Percy Pringle/Paul Bearer" Moody passed away over the weekend.

Michael appeared with his brother Daniel to pay tribute to their father earlier this year when WWE inducted him into their Hall of Fame in New Orleans.

the acquisition of Raven has to be the biggest missed opportunity for WCW.

he debuts 6/30/97, the same night as Curt Hennig.

as of 9/22, he's only had one match (vs. Stevie Richards at Clash of Champions) and hasn't done anything. tonight he had a face-off with Randy Savage (who fought Stevie Richards) and it amounted to nothing.

Raven vs Hennig

Raven vs Savage

i want to see both of these matches yet to my knowledge they never happen. such a waste.