DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

Still going strong with Titty Master jokes? You guys are the Cena of IWC-universe!

Then, using your obvious objection to the joke and referencing John Cena in making said statement, would that make you the Davey Richards of the IWC?

• Like 8

Lana's name spelled backwards is gross and juvenile.  Titty Master jokes are downright inspiring. 

Also, I missed that Wednesday/TNA thing earlier.  I actually would have been watching quite a bit of TNA the past few years if it was on Tuesdays or Wednesdays instead of Thursday AKA Shitty Football Game Night/Bink's Wife Watches Project Runway while He Catches Up on Comic Books.  Thursdays are much too competitive for such a shitty TV show. 

• Like 3

Still going strong with Titty Master jokes? You guys are the Cena of IWC-universe!

Then, using your obvious objection to the joke and referencing John Cena in making said statement, would that make you the Davey Richards of the IWC?

*no selling your joke*

• Like 7

*no selling your joke*

WORK RATE!!!

• Like 1

Probably for podcast thread, don't know. Jericho had a "surprise" phone call (that was announced before the show) from Bray Wyatt in character during his podcast today. It came off as lame as you'd expect.

• Like 1

At least no one's mentioned spelling Lana's name backwards.  That one seems to have died out.

For this reason she would be perfect as relliK's valet. And Mike Tenay knows what both of those names are spelt backwards

• Like 1

I just picked up Have A Nice Day off my shelf. It's pretty much the perfect book for just randomly reading a couple of chapters. ANYWAY, I stumbled onto the story of Mick trying to utilise some Harley Race carny knowledge and bust Tommy Dreamer open hardway with his finger knuckle above the eye. Prompting Dreamer to politely say "please stop hurting me" after Mick's fifth failed attempt

At least no one's mentioned spelling Lana's name backwards. That one seems to have died out.

For this reason she would be perfect as relliK's valet. And Mike Tenay knows what both of those names are spelt backwards
Killer Anal. Book it Russo, but just don't e-mail anyone telling them you booked it.
  • Like 3

Huh, turns out Ted DiBiase Jr. is gonna be proselytizing at a church in a village about 10 miles away from where I live. The article in the paper about it said he's now an entrepreneur involved with a film company (didn't say who) making a documentary about his dad. Most likely WWE? 

I had forgotten he had even been shitcanned, thought he was working on NXT or something

I just picked up Have A Nice Day off my shelf. It's pretty much the perfect book for just randomly reading a couple of chapters. ANYWAY, I stumbled onto the story of Mick trying to utilise some Harley Race carny knowledge and bust Tommy Dreamer open hardway with his finger knuckle above the eye. Prompting Dreamer to politely say "please stop hurting me" after Mick's fifth failed attempt

I always assume "Picked up a book off the shelf" is a euphemism for "forgot to grab my phone before going to the bathroom and this was the only book within arm-length to pass the time".

• Like 1

Great job by Triple H to not only take the challenge but actually sell the fact THAT YOU NEED TO DONATE TOO. 

What?  You mean "raising awareness" isn't enough?

Don't be one of these people...

Yes, lots of people haven't donated but a ton of people have AND donations are way up.

Great job by Triple H to not only take the challenge but actually sell the fact THAT YOU NEED TO DONATE TOO. 

What?  You mean "raising awareness" isn't enough?

Don't be one of these people...

Yes, lots of people haven't donated but a ton of people have AND donations are way up.

I was being one of those "How exactly does this raise awareness?!" guys then saw the massive increase in donations this year and had to concede "I was wrong!"  It seems like this is working wonderfully!

Don't get me wrong; ALS is horrible and I'd dearly love to see an end to it.  But "raising awareness" is just a way for people to feel good about themselves without actually, you know, doing anything.  So kudos to HHH.

They don't deserve a medal for dumping water on themselves and not donating but it beats most of the other dumb stuff these people try to do on social media.  It's like using their own egos against them to raise awareness for something good.  The people who are trying to exploit it are generally easy to spot and it's a good chance to unfollow/unfriend them.